Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda

Go down 
+2
Cobrasb03
evo_jfa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
evo_jfa
Admin

Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda Empty
PostSubject: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:57 pm

it's almost June,
I propose a Honda for June.. yes not kidding. There is a few Honda owners that should deserve to be car of the month.

No offense but there a lot of nissan already as car of the month, just a few hondas. If you have candidate, let's start mentioning... If there is any FRS or BRZ with some bolt on mods will be nice as well.

We need to keep guys connected and together, let's start comments about next car of the month. Admins could provide some requirements, but my gosh, there should be at least one Honda owner that can stand up and proudly shown what is a nice and clean Honda build.

Cheers
Juan
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:15 am

How bout my G35? ^.^
Back to top Go down
robSSedan
robSSedan

PostSubject: Re: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:51 am

How about everyone that feels they should be car of the month submits there car for that certain month with pictures and mods and background and we vote?
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:56 am

Yeap, we can start adding pictures and brief note about you and your car. Please if you don't have a car ready, you can hold until other month. Maybe admin need to add some comments, but we need to keep this forum alive...
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:42 am

Several hondas have been chosen but back down at last minute. Lets get a honda on the cover!
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:20 pm

My ex accord
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:47 pm

no pic, I think you can't be considered Smile
Back to top Go down
r2d2

PostSubject: Re: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:09 pm

My Civic hatch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda   Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposal June car of the month :) what about a Honda
Page 1 of 1