Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST

Go down 
+6
Uly
ray
ARMAZECRETA
micastle64
nefarious187
nsticks
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nsticks
nsticks

Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST Empty
PostSubject: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 pm

It's been a while since anyone has been selected for Car of the Month (not really sure why...)

But now that I'm happy with with the modifications I've been working a lot for over the last 6 months, I'd like to nominate my Focus. Representing the domestic scene Cool .

Check out my Member Build page
http://www.ivscene.net/t1131-nsticks-2005-focus-st#12834

Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST Photo211
Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST 100_1311
Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST 100_1312
Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST 100_1313

Last edited by nsticks on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Bro if it was a vote I'd vote for your whip. You really did some work to it. Plus id think it'd be the first American car up on the forums to get cotm.

P.S. there's a car of the month thread already Wink
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 pm

nefarious187 wrote:
Bro if it was a vote I'd vote for your whip. You really did some work to it. Plus id think it'd be the first American car up on the forums to get cotm.

P.S. there's a car of the month thread already Wink

Thanks man.
Yeah I know the thread exists, but it seemed to only have postings for actual winners. I didn't want to taint the thread list Smile
Back to top Go down
micastle64
micastle64

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Very clean Focus. I think is very valid to auto nominate yourself.
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 pm

^ I agree. You got a killer stance bro I vote nsticks!!!
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:20 am

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support and the comments.
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 am

sick.. YOu car is in the bowl of COTM. good luck!
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks sir
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:18 am

I vote Nsticks focus! orden
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:03 am

I vote nsticks also!!!!
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Is there any way he could be the first voted member of ivscene for cotm?
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:03 pm

nefarious187 wrote:
Is there any way he could be the first voted member of ivscene for cotm?

Haha thanks for the support man (and everyone else)
I don't expect to win right away, or get special treatment. I just nominated myself because the COTM rules said I could haha.

I would also need some better photos taken of my car. An iPhone camera simply won't do.
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 am

i vote for u
and man u live near me.. iv seen u around a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.v.lopez.5
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 am

I vote for another car with more mods .... bro at least add a SVT decal add 1 or 2 HP LOL

Why not a drift car??
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:38 am

evo_jfa wrote:
I vote for another car with more mods .... bro at least add a SVT decal add 1 or 2 HP LOL

Why not a drift car??

I just received my European-style "ST" badge from the United Kingdom. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 pm

i think hes done enough mods to warrant being car of the month.
i think its all the little things hes done that really make his car stand out, besides, weve had completely stock vehicles as car of the month.. prime example being kennys G35, completely stock with rims.
just because his car doesnt look crazy or it doesnt have a turbo shouldnt take him out of the running.

his car is tastefully done
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:24 pm

besides, i dont think theres a drift car in the valley clean n good looking enough right now
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Nixon wrote:
i think its all the little things hes done that really make his car stand out, besides, weve had completely stock vehicles as car of the month.. prime example being kennys G35, completely stock with rims.
just because his car doesnt look crazy or it doesnt have a turbo shouldnt take him out of the running.

Fawk yeah^
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 am

Hahaha i like how nixon put right now at the end!!! Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 am

Uly wrote:
Hahaha i like how nixon put right now at the end!!! Hahahaha

Nixon wrote:
i dont think theres a drift car in the valley clean n good looking enough right now

I agree that anybody can rise his hand... What about a muscle?? Once the V8 smoke tires and has a decent paint, I think can works!!! but it's up to Admins to decide...

the car of the month shouldn't be only an import ... Muscle cars deserve a consideration !!
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Well considering there is no voting, no way any of us (members) can have an influence on who "wins," it doesn't really matter what any of us think.

This thread was started so I could simply have my name and car on the list of potential, randomly drawn winners. I appreciate everyone's opinion, but it's important to remember how the selection process really works.
I'm glad that car type, number of mods, or whether it's foreign or domestic, doesn't matter. I know my car isn't anything special, but at least the idea of being selected still makes it fun for people like me.
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Yeah the selection process could be better. I think if the choice was left to the people it could be biased since there is a lot of people who don't get on ivscene.net a whole lot. It could also make People feel more involved by letting them have a choice. It would be cool if we had a lil trophy or title that could be passed around to the current cotm each time a new one is selected.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:55 am

Nixon wrote:

nsticks wrote:
Well considering there is no voting, no way any of us (members) can have an influence on who "wins," it doesn't really matter what any of us think.

This thread was started so I could simply have my name and car on the list of potential, randomly drawn winners. I appreciate everyone's opinion, but it's important to remember how the selection process really works.
I'm glad that car type, number of mods, or whether it's foreign or domestic, doesn't matter. I know my car isn't anything special, but at least the idea of being selected still makes it fun for people like me.

nefarious187 wrote:
Yeah the selection process could be better. I think if the choice was left to the people it could be biased since there is a lot of people who don't get on ivscene.net a whole lot. It could also make People feel more involved by letting them have a choice. It would be cool if we had a lil trophy or title that could be passed around to the current cotm each time a new one is selected.

lONG STORY SHORT:: We gave the power to the ppls when we first open up this crazy naughty lil place.. BUT.. lack of participation put us behind schedule and lots of stress for the photo shoots to meet the deadlines( and still we struggle cuz we all have busy lives). Also there was a lot of misunderstanding ( why Red if blue is better and so on and so forth between our sexy members).

SOLUTION: So we looked for some advice. We spoke with the Car JEEEZZAAAZZ at the strip club and while some really nice TTs and lots of butty shacking rubbing !!! BOOOMMMM!!! " Why not make the Holy BOWL OF COTM. Problem solve!

We SEE, LOOK, ASK a lot and make a decision of Who's going in the bowl. Then We just pick from there.

Like Nsticks and other beautiful people already are in the bowl of COTM. Is all about destiny!!!

I dig the Trophy Idea but We don't want of to be on the look out for lost trophies. ( U know what I mean )

We Would let you choose but we need more ppls posting up in hea!!

Hitit

Back to top Go down
http://www.ivscene.net
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 am

Yeah I hear there is thieves and irresponsible people that wouldn't know what to do with a nice trophy. Not only that but what if a Yuma guy wins the trophy how is he gonna pick it up or drop it off? We gotta build traditions and in one day we can't make all of them up. It was just a lil suggestion that I thought would build some kind of comradery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST   Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car of the Month nomination -- nsticks' 2005 Focus ST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Scene(cars, trucks, bikes, street, off-road) :: Pictures-
Jump to: