Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

WTB SOME PARTS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:27 pm

LOOKING FOR:
HOSES FOR INTERCOOLER
T-BOLT CLAMPS
BOV

OR WHERE I CAN GET THESE PARTS HERE IN THE VALLEY, I USALLY ORDER ONLINE SO IM NOT FROM STORE TO STORE CITY TO CITY LOOKING FOR THE PARTS BUT MY INTERCOOLER PIPING IS TAKING SOME DAMAGE FROM RUBBING ON MY HOOD AND SOME OTHER PARTS ON THE CAR AND MY POWDERCOAT IS COMING OFF (I THOUGHT IT WAS SCRATCH RESISTENT BUT I WAS VERY WRONG) I WANT TO CUT ON OF THE LONG AS PIPES AND ADD A HOSE TO IT TO MAKE IT MORE OF A BETTER FIT, AND TO MAKE IT EASIER TO ADD OIL TO MY CAR AND NOT DAMAGE THE POWDERCOAT
SO ANYTHING WILL HELP, I ALREADY LOOKED AT PEPBOYS IN CLX AND AUTOZONE, 2MARO IMA GO TO ORIELYS BUT I AM NOT GOING WITH ANY ANTICIPATION OF FINDING ANYTHING
I REALLY DONT WANT TO USE THOSE GHETTO CLAMPS THEY SELL THERE, AND HOSES I HAVENT SEEN OR MAYBE SOMETHING I CAN USE IN PLACE OF THAT

Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Hit up the NAPA in brawley they sell silicone hose for intercooler, or try DION international they should have some also and the T-Bolt clamps.
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:34 am

THANKS BROO ILL GO 2MARO AND CHECK IT OUT!
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:03 am

Where is this DION place? I have looked all over the valley and can't find T-bolt clamps. The best I could find was Pep Boys has a small coupler that comes with two clamps. Its a POS.

Modernperofrmance.com and turboneon store.com both sell T-bolt clamps. I need to order some. The IC pipes on an SRT have unique bends, so we can't find them easily, or I would recommend a place. I order 99% of my stuff from the SRT forums.

I have a BOV for sale. Well two. One will only fit a TD04, or maybe some Mitsu turbos. The other is a Greddy Type RS BOV. It's on a hard pipe from JMB I think. It's an SRT bend, but it might fit other applications, IDK.

You can get away with hose clamps in the mean time, but the worm gears fail easily. You probably know that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Puppet94
Puppet94

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:12 pm

The dion place is on Evan Hewes and 111 I think. But if your still looking try Fastenal for the t bolt clamps.
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Fastenall is a good idea. I just called them @ 501 E Heil Ave # B, El Centro, CA 92243-4601
(760) 352-2313

The guy is going to call me back tomorrow and LMK if they have them or if they can order them.
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:52 pm

DB Pump. West Main street el centro. after shell gas station.. across the street from escobedo auto body.
ther 7bucks each
in stock.
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 am

damm i hadnt check the forum the whole week been busy!! but thanks guys!! i know i could count on the forum for help. appreciate it!! ganna hit up those spots 2maro 4 sure! i havent found the silicon hose but duck tape will do for now, untill i get a chance to go to the napa in brawley to check it out, and i found tbolt clamps for $12 each at pepboys, and ebay i get 8 for 17 so yeah.. pepboys is outta their mind.. and ima hit up DB and check it out, will let u know what other goodies they have!
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Cool. Pep boys is my LAST resort.

In order of my phone calls for parts: Autozone, Oreilleys, Napa, Pep Boys.

If no one has it, I call Do It and make my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTB SOME PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB SOME PARTS   WTB SOME PARTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB SOME PARTS
Page 1 of 1