Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

$$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$

Go down 
+2
clean4dreg
Chubaka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

$$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ Empty
PostSubject: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 pm

As the title states i got this up for sale. Garnish is pretty clean fits 88-91 civic hatch. Its currently still on my car. im asking $$$$65$$$$ Im pretty solid on the price. I will be adding more parts later on once i get pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have a few sets of jdm EF headlights will only fit crx/hatch with JDM front. All lights are bout 9 outta 10 condition.

$$$$180$$$$ each set

Also have a jdm EF2 trunk with Rare non 3rd brake light wing trunk is in good condition wing is mint. Pics coming soon. $$$$180$$$$

I have a complete USDM 90-91 civic hatchback front end 8 outta 10 clean its just multicolored lol
$$$$200$$$$ for whole front.

90-91 hatch rear bumper $$$$20$$$$

Back to top Go down
clean4dreg
clean4dreg

$$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 am

damn chewy throw the headlights on ebay and make some cash!!!
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 am

aaawwww no chubaaks what are you doing what !!! keep them for your self, those light are mega clean..

OO men... Good luck with the sale chubak.

Buy from this guy his parts are very legit.!
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:54 am

clean4dreg wrote:
damn chewy throw the headlights on ebay and make some cash!!!

true ill look into that

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
aaawwww no chubaaks what are you doing what !!! keep them for your self, those light are mega clean..

OO men... Good luck with the sale chubak.

Buy from this guy his parts are very legit.!

Hahah i wanna keep everything i have but its comin to a point that i need to make space for the new parts im gettin. I just need 2 sets for myself.
Back to top Go down
fourdoorbanger
Granny Shifting
fourdoorbanger

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:58 am

is the interior clean? like the dash and center console? ohh una suspension
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:43 pm

fourdoorbanger wrote:
is the interior clean? like the dash and center console? ohh una suspension

I dont have any clean dashes. Wat are you looking for as for interior. Wat suspension pieces you looking for.
Back to top Go down
fourdoorbanger
Granny Shifting
fourdoorbanger

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:06 am

pues eske were the speedometer is that shit is crack y luego pues unos shocks cus mine are goneskeez bounce a shit load Mad
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 am

fourdoorbanger wrote:
pues eske were the speedometer is that shit is crack y luego pues unos shocks cus mine are goneskeez bounce a shit load Mad

The only shocks i had i got rid of a few weeks ago. Do you just need the speedo hood? i can prolly get you one. I have a extra one but its for hatch.
Back to top Go down
mayel
mayel

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:58 pm

chubaka kerias ver el rhd???
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:47 pm

PAPER
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:04 am

Did he ever show you that rhd? Or nah?
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 am

Uly wrote:
Did he ever show you that rhd? Or nah?

I spent the money i had saved up for the rhd so i didnt want to waste his time Sad
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:21 am

innocent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$   $$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$$$$Cleaning out the yard. Lots of JDM EF2/9/8 parts and USDM parts look here$$$$
Page 1 of 1