Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. Empty
PostSubject: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:16 pm

So a car company is about to release a new car. You may have seen photos of it, or even the new commercial. They needed to take some high speed photos and video, and they wanted to see how fast if would go in a mile length. So we took the two test cars out to my runway, measured a mile, and set up a radar on a tripod. (BTW, using a hand held radio near this radar gun resetts the last saved speed, so I had to make two passes in my car)

We were informed we cant release any photos or video of the test cars, but we were able to do some test drives. I made a 176mph mile pass, and wholly molly this things FAST :wah?!: It made me realize how shitty my car handles over 130mph too.

So since we were out there, we took the oppurtunity to see what my car and my boss's Mustang could do. He spun a lot (stock except for cat back) and thanks to my N2MB Boost Box, I didn't spin too much, but just a little.

My car ran 147mph in 36 seconds, and the Stang went 148 and didn't get a time. Here are some photos, and at the video I made. There was a lot more footage, but I had to edit it out because they asked me too, and I would like to maintain a good repor with these guys, as they are coming back soon. When they do, I will gat some bad ass photos and footage for you guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:23 am

since u cant show us talk to us about them! jajaja or some carne asada and beer at ur pad and we can watch it there! no one will know!! jajajaa im just messing with u bro!
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 am

big_jay wrote:
since u cant show us talk to us about them! jajaja or some carne asada and beer at ur pad and we can watch it there! no one will know!! jajajaa im just messing with u bro!

LOL! Not a bad Idea!
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:50 am

It has been a while since I have hosted a BBQ meet, and I did just pick up a meat smoker. Big Grin

Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm

nice video man im lovin that go pro...
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 pm

03RedSRT4 wrote:
It has been a while since I have hosted a BBQ meet, and I did just pick up a meat smoker. Big Grin

Niice, just set a date and its done!! LOL Drum joke
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Actually, I am thinking more about the ivscene.net premeet... I can BBQ there. I can get down on the grill.
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:01 pm

03RedSRT4 wrote:
Actually, I am thinking more about the ivscene.net premeet... I can BBQ there. I can get down on the grill.

Then the pre-meet it is!
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:14 pm

+1 at the premeet give me a heads up what u need and i can give u some cash for some meat or what every ur down to cook since u offered!!
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:31 am

new car is probably a dart..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.v.lopez.5
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

I am trying to get another shot at this after my S3 upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.   SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SRT-4 and Mustang standing mile testing on runway.
Page 1 of 1