Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.

Go down 
+6
ray
Chubaka
nsticks
oscar
03RedSRT4
Cobrasb03
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nsticks
nsticks

Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 am

Yo man, saw you roll up on Friday, but you left early. Gotta come over to the group next time so you can meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 am

Yea bout that had an emergency next time i will. Friday i wont be able to im headin to LA to buy some parts. U heading out monday?
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Cobrasb03 wrote:
Yea bout that had an emergency next time i will. Friday i wont be able to im headin to LA to buy some parts. U heading out monday?

Yeah same here, I'm going to Formula D tomorrow, so I'm not going to In n Out tonight, but yeah I'll go to the Donut Shop on Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Alright then forsure monday see you there
Back to top Go down
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 am

Welcome! I had a fiero once, sweet little ride i dropped an olds mobile v8. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:37 pm

nicee.. yea i sold it now i got a 98 cobra but dropped a 5.0 into it
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 am

sick.

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:02 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2