Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.

Go down 
+6
ray
Chubaka
nsticks
oscar
03RedSRT4
Cobrasb03
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  Empty
PostSubject: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Wheres the meets at? car is still in bad shape. just needs a paint job. As u can see in my pics.
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't see any photos in any of your two threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oscar
oscar

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Thanks. Where does everyone hangout or whaT?
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Welcome to the forum.

El Centro -- In n Out on Friday nights
Calexico -- Sonic on Sunday nights
Brawley -- The donut shop near Vons on Monday nights.
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:25 am

What timess? And thanx
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

Pretty much around the same times at all locations. 10pm-midnight... more or less.

I'm going to In n Out tonight with some other guys. My name is Neil, but everyone calls me Sticks. Look for a red Focus and a white 240SX. That's us.
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 am

Alright sticks ill b in my fiero sorry for the paint job.
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:38 am

For sure. I think we'll be there around 1045. So will a lot of other people (hopefully).
Some weeks the turn out is bad, some times it's good. But usually by 11, that's when it's at its peak.
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:40 am

Fa sho
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:10 am

welcome to the forum
3gears
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Thanx
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 pm

welcome welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mr. boostwhore
Granny Shifting
Mr. boostwhore

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:37 am

welcome.
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am

where do u live man.. the houses on ur display pic. look familiar
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.v.lopez.5
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am

@brybry i live in the rancho.del norte houses next to paseo del sol in imperial in front of the border patrol hbu
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:11 am

conrazon se mirava conosido esas casas. yo vivo en Imperial tambien. Las victorias alado del border patrol hq. LOL
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:13 am

Haha no wonder ive seen your car b4 i have a couple friends that live in those houses
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:17 am

orale. pa aver cuando se ase algo... party4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:20 am

Simon
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 am

Drum joke shake
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:30 am

3gears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.    Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wats up? New to the Scene. Been around street racing my whole life. Now i got my own car.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next