Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

My Flame Red.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

My Flame Red. Empty
PostSubject: My Flame Red.   My Flame Red. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 am

I have been putting together some shots of my car. My main goal was motion and actual driving, after I was inspired my TopseyKretts's "My Disease." Here is what I came up with. I still have a lot to learn about getting footage, and editing. I used VideoPad to edit it. LMK what you think! Likes and dislikes are welcome to the discussion.

Watch in 1080p if you can :thumbsup:

03RedSRT4's Flame Red - YouTube
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

My Flame Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Flame Red.   My Flame Red. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:05 pm

You are very fortunate to afford a price of equipment like that. I'm not gonna lie I got a little envious cuz i didint get one. I think it is awesome how you had a general idea of composing but just like any other composer there's a lot off room to improve. The shakyness was a lil bad when you did the loop around your car but I understand it was the first shoot. That little freestyle shoot we did couldve been awesome if we had radios, but since we didn't it came out kinda raw. It would.be nice if you took the camera to the meet and get it in.

Had to gat ya 5 min 30 sec????
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

My Flame Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Flame Red.   My Flame Red. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 pm

nice video! Makes me want to drive my SRT !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Flame Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Flame Red.   My Flame Red. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Flame Red.
Page 1 of 1