Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  Empty
PostSubject: SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.    SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Friday, if you want to learn how to drop an SRT-4 Transmission, and pull the gearset out, come over. PM me for my address if you don't already know it. This is not an invitation to come and chit chat, we will be gainfully employed the entire time, and this will be finished in a timely manner. (God willing) You can't get in our way, and no other cars will get worked on. I only have one day to do this, and it's a metric shit ton of work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.    SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:42 am

MMM sounds like a complicated operation.. good luck bro!!! Is a good opportunity to watch and learn kind of thing..

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.    SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 am

Correct you are my friend.

The trans pull is a complicated operation.

The gearset pull is a delicate surgery.
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.    SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 am

03RedSRT4 wrote:
Friday, if you want to learn how to drop an SRT-4 Transmission, and pull the gearset out, come over. PM me for my address if you don't already know it. This is not an invitation to come and chit chat, we will be gainfully employed the entire time, and this will be finished in a timely manner. (God willing) You can't get in our way, and no other cars will get worked on. I only have one day to do this, and it's a metric shit ton of work.

Sounds like you gonna do work, do srt have weak trannies? I remember a while back you posted some other stuff bout your tranny, anyways goodluck with your build
Back to top Go down
andy6968

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.    SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:34 pm

i can help you nicolas Wink s
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.    SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Right on man, feel free to come by. We should be starting about 7am. I am going to try to have it done asap. The guy who needs the work is a friend from 29 Palms. Hes driving down in the morning. Maybe after we can go get some photos taken.
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.    SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 pm

damn why didnt I see this sooner! I might need to pull my tranny to fix my 3rd gear syncro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.    SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SRT-4 trans drop and gearset pull.
Page 1 of 1