Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

December 17th toy drive/car show

Go down 
+2
03RedSRT4
Civicshark88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Civicshark88
Granny Shifting
Civicshark88

December 17th toy drive/car show Empty
PostSubject: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 am

December 17th toy drive/car show at Puerto Nuevo in el centro come out and join Team Infamous and others to donate some toys. If interested let me know hit up the inbox or cell phone. Flyers should be out tomorrow feel free to join the car show event any questions hit me up
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:36 pm

I will probably come over. Might walk though, not sure. I did waive at someone from Team Infamous yesterday in front of Wendy's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Good!!
Back to top Go down
Civicshark88
Granny Shifting
Civicshark88

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:55 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Good stuff man!!
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:20 am

Team infamous is trying to work on their infamy by not only having the best looking and fastest cars than any other crew, but by being known as charitable approachable samiritans. In the end it will benifit everyone in the ivscene by cleaning up the bad image that local law enforcement bestow on us.
Back to top Go down
Civicshark88
Granny Shifting
Civicshark88

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:11 am

Looking good!!! And nefarious that will never happen!!! Its like a group of crack heads doing good for the community....cops are still going to think there crack heads!! And it just so happens that we are the crack heads. Cops will always give us shit and think og us as reckless!! And if you dont like getting shit from cops then sell your lowered car and get a lifted ass truck and they will pull you over to admire the truck regardless of the illegal visible modifications.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm

100% agree with ULY true that no matter what Imports or Racers are not welcome and with mods menos. But o just get an F-250 lifted as hell with some ilegal headers intake and all that shit they will stop you and will ask how much you spend nice truc where can i get that part and blah blah blah but o well open us a trac here in the valley and ilegal street racing will not be a problem anymore WE JUST WANT A TRACK WHERE WE CAN RACE,DRIFT,ETC please Imperial Coutny PLease ajjaa
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:23 pm

WERE THe Toys at. pues...
Back to top Go down
Civicshark88
Granny Shifting
Civicshark88

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:40 am

the toys are with the fortunate foster children but i do have the certificate of appreciation and the sunday newspaper that commented Team Infamous as well as myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 17th toy drive/car show   December 17th toy drive/car show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December 17th toy drive/car show
Page 1 of 1