Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

never really introduced myself

Go down 
+4
03RedSRT4
Chubaka
ray
big_jay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

never really introduced myself Empty
PostSubject: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:18 am

wats up ivscene everyone calls me jack and i drive a silver 02 wrx.. im always driving from clx to el centro and back so maybe you seen me around!! been 2 in and out once and u can see me most sundays at sonic cuz i live in clx and its just down the street from my house!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] im pretty laid back guy and like to meet new people, tech talk, and always help with the little i know

here are some pics of my car

at the ivscene meet!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sonic sunday

and this is my latest mod the pink piping, and im not done, im adding the hella 500 as my foggs a little DIY project since u cant put fogs with a greddy FMIC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

going to prove them wrong... hopefully!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by big_jay on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 am

Nice ride bro, I passed a Sunday and saw it at sonics looks clean
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 am

Nice ride keep up the good work man
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:59 am

That's a crap ton of piping! (Compared to my SRT anyways)

Nice ride man. You tuned?
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Nice ride man!! That pink sti pink? Cuz I couldnt find the exact color for my rear strut bar so I used watermolen red. What mods you got on it?
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 am

thanks guys and yes usually youll find me there at sonic sundays if the temptation of beer doesnt beat me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@REDsrt4: well its really just 4 pieces for the fmic but they fit wierd and are a bitch to put it and out.. usually takes me 10 fucking tries to get it right.. the other pink is my strut and a bar for some hoses and yes i have a street tune, did it in fontana, its good but more of a conservative tune, nothing to crazy yet.. just did it to support my mods.. thinking of getting a dyno and a tune in a couple of months but looking for the perfect tuner Big Grin im picky!

@Uly: ay bro i just got lucky really with the pink, the place i took it to had it and it matched my emblem.. i didnt really special order it or anything..

MOD LIST:

cp forged internals

walbro 255 fuel pump

650cc injectors

18g fp turbo

perrin intake

greddy fmic

greddy dp and 3" turboback

hks ssqv4 bov

cobb v2 accessport

act streetlite flywheel

spec 6 puc clutch
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:38 am

Very nice mods their u got in it bro
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Ohh ok...... Nice mods man.....what greddy exhaust is it? Cuz I got a greddy ti-c......and your greddy fownpipe isnt a bellmouth isit? Its more like the hks downpipe....right?
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:43 am

thanks guys

and i also have the ti-c and u are correct the down pipe isnt a bellmouth, or has a divertering hole for the wastegate which i know i should of got

but i wanted to keep the same brand on my dp and exhaust
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 am

Hahahaha I wanted to do the same on mine!! I bought an hks dp and was gona buy the hks exhaust but had a change of hearts and sold the downpipe and got my greddy.....love the sound!!! Not too loud but not too quiet. But you got a nicely built wrx!!!
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:18 am

yea broo the sounnd is amazingg... and ur right not to loud and not to quite but i have my silencer on so its itching for me to take it off but i dont want it to be stupid loud cuz its going to bug me the 1st block.. and maybe this sunday if i get it running..

my car was in limp mode and i knocked it out by changing the maps but it seems now that i have fuel cut! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and thanks man i want to build a nice solid wrx nothing to crazy for it being a wrx not an sti
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:34 am

Hmmm my greddy doesnt come with a silencer but it does have a resinator in the mid pipe......why did you change the maps???
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:32 am

cuz my car was in limp mode and i didnt know what the problem was

so i tried resetting the ecu by disconnecting the battery and pressing the break for 15 seconds

and nothing still in limp mode

so what i did was start connecting and disconnecting hoses checking my intercooler pipes my waste gate and this and that and before starting the car i changed the maps with the accessport, uploaded watever map and then the map with the tune

doing that it resets my ecu also so if my car went into limp mode again i had a more difficult problem but it seems my car isnt in limp mode but now has fuel cut

i have a video recorded but everytime i upload it to youtube and photobucket it has no sound
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 am

Damn that sucks....ive read up your ecu can only take I think like 300 re-flashes before your ecu starts acting up.....I'm not 100% on that number but its sometthing like that.......you got it running now?
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:50 am

oh yeah i got it running but if i press the gas slowly very little gas it will go up the rpm all the way to red line

half throttle will struggle at 5500rpm and up

and fuull throttle at 5000 rpm my car starts jerking and i mean pulling and jerking and going fuckin crazy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 am

You probably need a tune man...
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:54 am

Don't drive that shit...I'd hate to hear you say it blew up.
Back to top Go down
TOY.DC2
TOY.DC2

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:53 pm

i told him the same thing get it tuned & DO WORK SON! jajajaja
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: SOLD THE bUGEYE   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 pm

UPDATE : SOLD my BUGEYE
it was really hard especially cuz i had no more than 2 months with the rims and i Spent about $3k on them with lugs, tires, hubcentric ring, centercaps, balance and alignment, but i have plans for something bigger and better

my final mods and pics

GReddy front mount intercooler
GReddy TD05SH-18g
GReddy down pipe
GReddy TI-C TBE
Hks SSQ Blow-off Valve
Perrin turbo inlet
Perrin Intake
Deatschwerks 650CC injectors
Walbro fuel pump
Cobb Accesport
Spec-C Stage 3 6puck clutch
Fidanza Lighter Flywheel
Factory Short Shifter
JDM Shift Knob
Hawk Brake Pads
Drilled Rotors
BC Coilovers (special order to slam car)
BC Camber Plates
Eibach Camber Bolts F&R
EVO 8 Sparco Harness Bar
Takata Racing Seat Belts
Apexi Turbo Timer
AEM WideBand
AEM Boost Gauge
STI WING
Kenwood Pop Out
18x10 +18 Work Emotion XD9
ARC Alternator Cover
ARC Radiator Cap

I ALSO HAVE A BLUE WINGLESS TRUNK, ITS SHAVED AND GOOD CONDITION FOR $250 I PAID $350 PLUS GAS CUZ I WENT TO PIC IT UP IN POMONA

Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:59 am

...I wanted the sti wing!!!!!!! Face Palm
Back to top Go down
micastle64
micastle64

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Are u finally getting the sti?
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 am

I heard hes trying!!!!! I have to wait a year to see if i can get one.... Head Shake

Ohh and javier nice wheels man!!
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 am

yes i am trying my hardest to get one by mid year, those are my plans, if i could get one sooner even better jajaja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never really introduced myself   never really introduced myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never really introduced myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: