Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Can we make a change to the forum?

Go down 
+2
jdm95eg
03RedSRT4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Can we make a change to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Can we make it so non registered users can see some of the topic areas? Ususally people are more apt to join if they have something to say, and if they can't see anything, they have nothing to inquire on. There is some interest in Yuma, but since I cant post links to them in other threads, I cant show them stuff unless I pirate you photos here, and I won't take credit for someone elses photography.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 pm

they have it like that before but they where to many unregister people and not that many register
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Oh. I figured there was a reason they did it, but wasn't sure what the reason was.
Back to top Go down
kritical
kritical

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:29 pm

did you say Yuma? LOL

Only thing that gets on my nerves on this site is that big ass picture up top in every page.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 pm

jaja yup but theres a thread of What do you spect of ivscene. comment and let tjem now
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Civicshark88
Granny Shifting
Civicshark88

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 pm

That big ass picture is called car of the month....its meaning is to recognize diffrent cars each month and show diffrent styles and setups
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 am

Im pretty sure he wouldnt mind a big ass pic of his srt up there!! Hahaha this forum is a baby still...give it time and it will grow and more things will change. The non registered thing didnt work cuz people would just look us up and not register so there were more visitors than registered users....but we will see if we might do some minor changes in the future.
Back to top Go down
Civicshark88
Granny Shifting
Civicshark88

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 am

Thank you uly that was very much needed
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 am

03RedSRT4 wrote:
Oh. I figured there was a reason they did it, but wasn't sure what the reason was.

Im going to work on it today later on. Just going to make some stuff public but leave like the member ride section private ect..

Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 am

kritical wrote:
did you say Yuma? LOL

Only thing that gets on my nerves on this site is that big ass picture up top in every page.

fix it PAPER
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 am

keep your suggestion coming that way will keep our members coming back and enjoying the forum more party
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:44 am

noender wrote:
03RedSRT4 wrote:

Im going to work on it today later on. Just going to make some stuff public but leave like the member ride section private ect..

Right on, a welcome message would be nice for the people looking, but not registered. Like bait.

A user control panel is also a good thing to have. I have been a member of a lot of forums and one of the tools I use the most is the function that allows you to see all your threads, and who was the last to comment in them. It keeps the OP from ignoring the latest developments in the thread. I know I have dozens on threads on the SRT site, and I use that function daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a change to the forum?   Can we make a change to the forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we make a change to the forum?
Page 1 of 1