Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger Empty
PostSubject: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 am

Looks like there is a group of rides getting together at Farmer Boy Burger on Wednesdays a little after sun down, like around 7:30pm. I spoke with them 2 weeks ago and they said all cars and bikes and whatever welcome. Kinda like In n Out when it first started.(Imports,muscle cars, trucks, and bikes) Me and some people are guna go and see what they are all about, and I am going to let them know about In n Out Friday nights to see if we can have a larger turn out to try n bring it back up to what it was. I know it is way earlier then the usual 10pm that we are all used to on Fridays at In n Out, but I hope you can all make it. 3gears
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:45 am

Welcome to the forum AL, is good to see more ppl trying to bring back the scene.

C'mon ppl.. lets meet the guys at farmers...

Last edited by ARMAZECRETA on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:49 am

Im thinking if you guys take advantage, this will simply be another excuse to get out behind the wheel. Me n the Bikes are guna start going, and i think we are going to start hanging out on Tuesdays also. and not to mention Yuma every now n then. That way just like before, we go to them a few times, then they come to us a few times. Keeps it fun, keeps it flowing.
party3
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 pm

So how was it this wed???
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:15 pm

more backup spots, when some start to get too hot cops
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

The muscle car guys at farmeres dont like the "dangerous street racers" ........well this is how it was before......and I doubt they will go to inNout fridays to hang out,with us kids.

And welcome to the forum man!!
Back to top Go down
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 pm

It was prety cool, and they never said they dont like imports, they simply said that when they would go they would just get dirty looks or people would yell things at them when they drove in to in n out. Well the way I see it is, if you guys show up and talk cars with these guys instead of trash, you might find more hook ups believe it or not. They have body shops and not to mention some of the people there have pull with the Poe Poe, haha. Like us on the bikes. Its just good to try and go for unity with all motor sports in the valley. I have been in street racing for a very long time, and the cars may change but one thing stays the same all the he said she said crap, and thats what realy ruins it all. It will ALWAYS be Inport vs Muscle, but we all share one thing,"our love for cars"
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

how come the guys on the street bikes never go out to race with the cars? haha
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:27 am

im going this wendsday after work lets gooooo! 2 farmers!
Back to top Go down
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 am

We never know where or when you guys are guna go race, thats why. last time we had the group from Yuma ride with us, and we followed a group of cars thinking they where guna go race, only to find out they where all going home. atleast we got a ride out of it, but it sucked cuz the Yuma group was looking to do some racing of there own. bike vs bike. they just wanted to settle there little dispute over here away from yuma. So when i told them about the racing, they where game. We have always wanted to go and race or just mess around, but there is no set time or anything. So we just stay there at In n Out. Last we herd was some guy in a black honda hatch was saying he would race any bike, and i went over and told a friend i said I would race him. Havent herd anything back.
Back to top Go down
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 am

I will go again tomorrow with the homies! hope to see you out there. Who ever takes the pictures shud take the camera, that way we can put them up and get them to set up accounts on here. the more the maryer, n u know it.
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:15 am

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
im going this wendsday after work lets gooooo! 2 farmers!

Hit me up man im down to roll also.
Back to top Go down
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:40 am

My only sugestion is that we respect there set up. they park along parkinglot against the street. and when we went, we parked right across from them. and remember they are early birds. lol, around 10pm is super late for them depending on the night weather. last time i think we got there around 8pm, and we left around 10:30.
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 am

yeah its random, sometimes nothing happens

thats good though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger   WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEDNESDAYz AUTO chill @ Farmer Boy Burger
Page 1 of 1