Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

What Does Racing Mean To YOU?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

What Does Racing Mean To YOU?  Empty
PostSubject: What Does Racing Mean To YOU?    What Does Racing Mean To YOU?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 am

After Checking out this Video I got inspired.

So then I asked my self: What Does Racing Mean to me?

Racing to me is a spiritual art that helps me stay centered and focus, is my weapon to fight against the bad days in life. All the hard work and the sacrifices that comes with it, is for pushing myself to the limits while in the learning process to be a better driver. My rewards are the skills the knowledge and the many Good People I meet along the way. Racing is just my personal hobbie, I respect it I work very hard to keep it Fun and just enjoy every second of it.!!

.............................................ArmazecretA...............................

So forum.. WHAT DOES RACING MEAN TO YOU?

Hope to read from you!!
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: What Does Racing Mean To YOU?    What Does Racing Mean To YOU?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 am

racing to me means.........its just fun! its something i like doing and it makes me forget about everything else thats happening in my life. It means i can see what my car can do against other ppls cars....i get to see if all the pissed off times cuz a part on the car doesnt want to work or all the money you spent trying to make it faster pay off when your seeing your car winning....racing means you get to meet people that have the same passion for cars that you do......and as for right now racing is just a big hobby and who knows maybe a career one day..........
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: What Does Racing Mean To YOU?    What Does Racing Mean To YOU?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:25 am

racing to me is like screaming out loud like letting all my anger go away. racing is like a challenge to me and to my car to see how much my car can give without giving out or me.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does Racing Mean To YOU?    What Does Racing Mean To YOU?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does Racing Mean To YOU?
Page 1 of 1