Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley

Go down 
+6
ARMAZECRETA
biggiez33
Chubaka
jdm95eg
Uly
DriverPhotography
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley Empty
PostSubject: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:49 pm

About 2years ago(yes i know 2years ago is a while, but who knows Cool ) i was on my way to mexicali and spotted 2 r33's in brawley.
one was white, the other was gold color. are they locals out there in the imperial valley?? looked like if they were coming from arizona
Definitely GTR's
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/driverphotography
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

they are probably arizona cuz its a bitch an impossible to register one in Cali.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:04 pm

yup probably havent seen one here in the valley but ive seen couple in SD with cali plates and RHD
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:28 pm

yeah i heard way back when that there was a white one here in imperial i think but i never saw it....and the person telling me this is a bit of a liar so idk.
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:31 pm

@Uly:
you do got a point there haha.

@jdm95eg:
yeah san diego, los angeles, county's you'll see skylines. some registered, some not haha
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:32 pm

probably but if you got green fuck it jaja
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 pm

+1 haha true
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 am

There use to be a white R33 i think here in the valley for a bit, but it was from SD. Then there was one in mex for a while with Florida plates.
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Maybe that white one is from imperial haha or maybe has family there. the gold one, most likely came down from arizona lol
Back to top Go down
biggiez33
Power Shifting
biggiez33

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:35 pm

there use to be an R33 here in the valley, black with Florida plates that is the one Chubaka is talking about saw it about 2 times, but never saw the white or gold one...
Back to top Go down
http://my350z.com
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 pm

the black r33 gt-s belongs to a guy with the nick name. EL mamito usmc .. he is a marine and he has some relatives in mexicali.. the guy is a puerto rican and his r33 had sparco seats advan wheel momo steering wheel and it was use for drag circuit drifting He is envolved in a racing clup called PR Drift Team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the car in accion..

I met the guy a the 711 in calexico one friday night I took some pics with my cell phone but pufff that was years back..

Hope i answered some questions..
Back to top Go down
G3RB3RBOii
G3RB3RBOii

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:55 am

i knew i seen this ride at baja raceway in mex a couple of times couse he was repping pr in his windshield but did not look as clean ass in the video Wink
Back to top Go down
smoky

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:30 pm

I heard there's a guy in calex that has one..garage kept never brings it out..don't kno if that's true
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:29 am

not like 2year is almost like 4 years the white skyline got smoke everytime we use to race next to the navy base here in imperial
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:38 am

pancho_srt4 wrote:
not like 2year is almost like 4 years the white skyline got smoke everytime we use to race next to the navy base here in imperial

Heard that too bout that skyline hahah
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 am

Chubaka wrote:
pancho_srt4 wrote:

Heard that too bout that skyline hahah

i know but he came here all hard and got smoke . and the skyline was in bad shape
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 am

I heard about that race, a skyline vs a fully built honda.. didn't that skyine was from some dudes that opened a performance shop on 4th st were express wheels are now.. A white guy and a black guy rolling in some hondas.. then one of them got a skyline then lost against some guy from brawley.

Puro pinche chisme.. jajaja

Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:08 am

i dont know i didnt heard about no skline here in the valley but poor dude he gat his skline smoke jaja well i heard about the performnace shop that use to be there never saw it or stop b but puro pinchi chisme parewsen viejas chismoleras jaja
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:16 am

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
I heard about that race, a skyline vs a fully built honda.. didn't that skyine was from some dudes that opened a performance shop on 4th st were express wheels are now.. A white guy and a black guy rolling in some hondas.. then one of them got a skyline then lost against some guy from brawley.

yup i cant rememer his name he used to have a type s now i think i got and evo. i smoke his type s with my gts and he told everyone that i was spraying lol that was my built celica gts
Back to top Go down
Debo
Debo

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:07 pm

ARMAZECRETA wrote:

If it's the white guy and the black guy that I'm thinking about, the ones that used to race a lot back when everyone would kick it at the donut shop on 4th ST in El Centro, then I know who your talking about, I knew them real well and trust me, they NEVER had a skyline, they had some nice hondas though Smile
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:05 am

Debo wrote:
ARMAZECRETA wrote:

If it's the white guy and the black guy that I'm thinking about, the ones that used to race a lot back when everyone would kick it at the donut shop on 4th ST in El Centro, then I know who your talking about, I knew them real well and trust me, they NEVER had a skyline, they had some nice hondas though Smile

yup same guy he drives a white honda now i smoke his 96honda k24 i think
and he said i will bring my evo lol
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 am

pancho_srt4 wrote:
Debo wrote:
ARMAZECRETA wrote:

yup same guy he drives a white honda now i smoke his 96honda k24 i think
and he said i will bring my evo lol

lol im going to bring my daddy and if you beat him im bringing my granpa jaja como nino chikito no me clavaste te meto a mi primo etc
y este guey chingaste a mi r33 te meto a mi civic k24 lo chingas te meto a mi evo jaja
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 am

Heres a vid of the one from mex

Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 am

Yeah thats mamitos skyline.. Love the advans.
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:17 am

Heres one i seen a while back

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley   2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 r33 Skylines in imperial or brawley
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next