Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta

Go down 
+7
smoky
biggiez33
noender
Chubaka
jdm95eg
ARMAZECRETA
DriverPhotography
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 am

NIce.. but HID. on all daamnn you want to blind other drivers. jaajaj nice tho..
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:09 am

nice hids looks clean
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
mauroe
Granny Shifting
mauroe

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:09 pm

nice hatch dude...
looks very fuckin clean!
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:32 am

@Smoky:
No you dont

@ARMAZECRETA:
yeah people always tell me that but if cops dont pull me over, than its all good lol
sucks for the people that im blinding, but i rather have hids over halogens haha

@jdm95eg:
Thanks =)

@mauroe
Thanks Man
Now That I Have A Job Again, I'm For Sure Getting Some Rims lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/driverphotography
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:16 am

its all depends on the cops and the county over there in indio are very estrict
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:27 am

Actually my friend is in highway patrol and my other friend is a sheriff. i showed them my hids and they said there bright as fuck! ahahaha but they told me as long as the cop is not in a bad mood, than i should be good lol i always gotta watch out for highway patrol tho, i dont want to mess with them. those suckers are hella strict
i mean, if i get a fix it ticket, oh well but ive been rocking hids for about 3 - 4 years now and never got pulled over for them haha i believe cops pull over people with the dark blue hids which is 8k+ or something like that lol
but i wont have to worry soon, im planning on getting projected fogs and the gti head lights for the jetta Big Grin
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:29 am

also, ive been noticing the people with hids getting pulled over, are usually hondas lmao police love to stop hondas everytime for stupid little reasons too
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 pm

yup over in riverside copunty are very strict i knew a guy that got pull over cuz his car was to drop supposably your headlight shouldnt be less than 25 inches from the street to the headlight that guy has it like 22 or 23 and he got a ticket not even a fixing ticket
Back to top Go down
speedi_fa5
speedi_fa5

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Yeah they also love pulling over Hondas in El Centro too. In a span of three months I must have got pulled over at least four to five times. Twice by the same cop. Once for an illegal turn in a "Business District", I took that to court, and showed the judge pictures of the poorly non visible double lines on that street and he still gave me the ticket. The same cop a month later gives me a ticket for tinted windows. I then go to the ECPD have another cop sign off on my ticket, after he deems my tint legal. Then a week later a different cop pulls me over for tinted windows, and tells me I'm lucky he's not giving me a ticket for my exhaust. I kept the sign ticket from the previous time and show him that one of his colleagues deemed my tint ok. He looked at the previous ticket and then handed me another ticket for tint and failure to comply. So I told him I wanted to talk to his sup and out comes the previous cop who had given me a ticket for the illegal turn and tinted windows. He comes out smiles and tells me, "what now?". He takes a look at the tickets, then pulls out a little box that goes over the window to test the tint and says, yeah that's not legal. So I tell him, why don't they use that same device to test the tint before signing off tickets? He didn't respond to that, just said remove it. So by then he said that he would let it go, but to just remove the tint. The kicker was since he didn't write the ticket, he couldn't write it off and the other cop wouldn't. So I took it to court again and the judge dismissed everything. The fourth time was by a Sheriff for having license plate lights that were too bright, I told him that they were the same ones that are used on Lexus’s & Mercede’s vehicles, so he let me off with a warning. Oh and the fifth time was by Imperial PD, for not having my license plate mounted on my front bumper, having on the dash in clear view does not count, got off with warning. Now if you get to know me, you will know that I’m not one of those jerks that goes around looking for trouble, it’s my Civic that gets me in trouble or should I say having a noticeable car. Now that’s the true crime, being too passionate about your ride, that it becomes a COP magnet. I had the same problem with my Camaro, but Cops would just pull me over to ask me questions about my exhaust, wheels, etc. and then let me go with no ticket.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 pm

damn speedie you are out of luck my hids are 10k and i havent been stop i think is all depends on the cop but you gotta get yourself get a complete clean up jaja but damn bro good luck with those POPOS
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:34 am

@jdm95eg:
Yeah they pull over people for that. its sucks

@speedi_fa5:
daaannnnggg dude that sucks haha
yeah man, the more you make your ride clean or whatever, the more of a cop magnet it will become
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:14 am

just put on the stock lip back on the bumper. no more volkswagen lip haha. shit cracked

in about 2 weeks, the hatch is heading over to k-powered to get a k20a swap...naaahh just playing ahaha althought that would be tight
but its going over there to see whats up with the clunking noise near my clutch
Back to top Go down
speedi_fa5
speedi_fa5

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:03 am

DriverPhotography wrote:
just put on the stock lip back on the bumper. no more volkswagen lip haha. shit cracked

in about 2 weeks, the hatch is heading over to k-powered to get a k20a swap...naaahh just playing ahaha althought that would be tight
but its going over there to see whats up with the clunking noise near my clutch

Maybe theres some "Sauerkraut" stuck in your tranny from have the VW lip on your car......
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 am

I have no idea what that is.....
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 am

nice dub! I used to live in Indio, Smoketree apartments on Monroe and 48
Back to top Go down
DriverPhotography
Power Shifting
DriverPhotography

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks
cool cool I know where thats at haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta   My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ricer Civic And 2.slow Jetta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2