Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?

Go down 
+16
EK_TITO
ChrisEvo9
s2kenny
chuy_ej8
SIR96COUPE
jdm95eg
mauroe
FLASH
pancho_srt4
piish0*
Spoon
Nixon
smoky
ARMAZECRETA
Uly
nachosrt
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
piish0*

CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:09 am

pancho_srt4 wrote:
u got the info wrong not in sd it was in ontario lol nobody is pointing a gun 2 your head. every body knows that street racing is ilegal i pay 7k just to get my driver license back. but 3 shift is gay

+1 l0s tir0s larg0s y de roll s0n para mach0s Chuckle

y d0nde c ve el verdader0 power de los carros per0 cada kien kiere correr a como le c0nviene, ami n l0 pers0nal de parados o roll me da igual mientras sean largos dance
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:12 am

pancho_srt4 wrote:
u got the info wrong not in sd it was in ontario lol nobody is pointing a gun 2 your head. every body knows that street racing is ilegal i pay 7k just to get my driver license back. but 3 shift is gay

I wasnt saying that it started in SD im just saying that SD didnt have that law back in the day and they adopted it thanks to more ppl street racing.

And if you hate 3 shifts then you guys can always take it to willow springs raceway(closest legit track) and track race your ride. That way you put as many gears as you want and even downshift Yes Nod
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am

piish0* wrote:
pancho_srt4 wrote:

y d0nde c ve el verdader0 power de los carros per0 cada kien kiere correr a como le c0nviene, ami n l0 pers0nal de parados o roll me da igual mientras sean largos dance

eso si un tiro de 3 canbios como k no apenas estas agarrando traccion y ya paran
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 am

si uviera una pista de 1/4 no ivan akerer ir por k son mas de 3 canbios lol
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:25 am

pancho_srt4 wrote:
piish0* wrote:
pancho_srt4 wrote:

eso si un tiro de 3 canbios como k no apenas estas agarrando traccion y ya paran

Like she wrote that everyone runs to their liking tho you have to know your cars advantages and disadvantages and obviously play to your advantage.....and if your car doesnt stick to the ground on the launch then you opt for distance and the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:26 am

pancho_srt4 wrote:
si uviera una pista de 1/4 no ivan akerer ir por k son mas de 3 canbios lol

I would love a 1320 track here! or even a little closer to mex! happy2
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am

UNOFFICIAL 1/4 DRAG STRIP, WITH TRAP TIME AND SPEED RECORD... ON THE DEVELOPMENT... happy2

offtopic

oK PPL lets get back to topi.. this is a call out topic.. so get to it.. party4
Back to top Go down
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 pm

srt 4 vs pisho GTO - pending
srt 4 vs red mustang gt -on Nov 14 IV scene pre meet day
Back to top Go down
FLASH
FLASH

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 am

nachosrt wrote:
srt 4 vs pisho GTO - pending
srt 4 vs red mustang gt -on Nov 14 IV scene pre meet day

nice!
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Los viernes podrian ser de reunion de chit chat y bla bla blac. Tenemos 6 otros dias para escojer.. opino que hay ke organizarnos carnales.. los carnales de mex lla lo estan implemantando y les funciona muy bien.. Opino ke deveriamos de cambiar la estrategia pues vienes estan muy kemados y la ley lla lo espera. ke opinan?
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:33 am

neta que si dude pues los sat or wednesda some odd days i guess porque nadie se va imaginar de los wednesday cuz is during the weekdaqys y pues very odd y el sat nevermind mucha gente se va para mex
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:42 am

si william y asi nos ponemos de acuerdo con los lugares.. asi no hay manejadero alo Xs.. Suena bien .. Ademas tendriamos ke agarras nuevos lugares. donde no alla mucha casa pone dedo.. Como la ven foro..
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:58 am

simon armando we need to get an odd day pero pues we need to look for places to kick it gas aint getting cheaper you know
Back to top Go down
SIR96COUPE
Granny Shifting
SIR96COUPE

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:37 am

im just saying, i know its all far and stuff,,, but i race in westmorland
at a back road where ma friend "angelo" marked the 1/4 mile with a spray can and we literally race for hours when we feel like it.. in the day or night of any day, but,,, its a lil too far for alot of you guys mayb. (just putting ideas out there)****OR we can set a date of when to go to the cochella races! or indio, or watev, heard they get down 3gears
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:40 pm

SIR96COUPE wrote:
at a back road where ma friend "angelo" marked the 1/4 mile with a spray can and we literally race for hours when we feel like it.. in the day or night of any day, but,,, its a lil too far for alot of you guys mayb. (just putting ideas out there)****OR we can set a date of when to go to the cochella races! or indio, or watev, heard they get down 3gears

at indio ta cool guey they make them on the fields and they cant see shit tan a toda madre ahi
Back to top Go down
SIR96COUPE
Granny Shifting
SIR96COUPE

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:03 pm

jdm95eg wrote:
SIR96COUPE wrote:

at indio ta cool guey they make them on the fields and they cant see shit tan a toda madre ahi

yeah i heard about it!!!!! sounds like i gotta go do a mission after my car is running haha
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 pm

yup i use to live there its cool
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm

soooooo so far only 5 call outs?

Arma vs the teggy

Nacho vs. stang
Nacho vs gto

Me vs Nixon

Nixon vs D.M.

ALL AT THE TRACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
piish0*

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:36 pm

gto vs chris evo Naughty
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 am

Ok so the track was open today and there was a lot of interesting results.

Nixon vs. me.....Nixon Win

D.M. Vs flash.....D.M. Win

D.M. Vs S2kenny......pretty even D.M. top end win

Overall the street legal racing was close!
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Best track day since months... s2kenny monters is freaking bad ass.. the freaking ground vibrated from far away.

Lest don't forget

Billy the kid EG Vs flash EG won.
Billy the kid EG Vs s2kenny EG won.

Correct me if i'm wrong can't remember..
The night smelled burned clutch. jajajaja

Mr. D>M Had the night.. congratulations.
Back to top Go down
chuy_ej8
chuy_ej8

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:47 pm

seriously..great night yesterday..!! it was fun.. good races!
asta yo en mi single slammer jaja
Back to top Go down
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm

tsss i missed it, i was at a party ,aver si se asen para el next friday , para ir a correr
Back to top Go down
s2kenny
s2kenny

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

s2k vs 350z
2 wins - 1 win

s2k vs eg hatch
0 wins - 2 wins

s2k vs s13
to be continued... Naughty
Back to top Go down
chuy_ej8
chuy_ej8

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:29 pm

did anyone knew what was under that hatch??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next