Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Best Drag Radials?

Go down 
+6
Uly
nemessis
noender
Sideck
jdm95eg
ARMAZECRETA
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 am

The main focus when making a car faster is usually more power... Sure more power is better but is useless without grip..

Depending on what type of sport you love, having the right tires can help bring home a better time slip.

Please tell us based on your "own personal experience" What kind of radial you prefer depending on your sport.

I'll star off.
I have tried.

1. BFGOODRICH
Drag/High Grip racing.
The g-Force T/A Drag Radial Street/Track Drag Racing.

Molds a high-grip tread rubber compound into a directional tread design that features massive competition-developed tread blocks for quick response and optimized for straight-line grip. High angle grooves help channel water towards the sides of the tire to help preserve wet traction on the street. The internal structure of the g-Force T/A Drag Radial features two full-width steel belts reinforced with BFGoodrich's Equal TEnsion Containment (ETEC) system to stiffen the tread longitudinally and laterally. This helps prevent the contact area from distorting under acceleration while ensuring the consistency of the footprint from the starting line to its high-speed stability at the traps. The g-Force T/A Drag Radial also features a special radial carcass construction to enhance performance during the launch, provide high-speed control and reduce internal stresses for longer treadlife (compared to bias-ply drag racing tires).

2.FEDERAL
Drift/Track Very smokey tire. Very Good price for a High Performance tire.
Federal 595, Drift/Drag/Circuit.

1. Tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safety
2. M.P.O. (Magnified Performance Optimization) technology – for consistent performance throughout the tire's life
3. Three Radius Tread Arc delivers even pressure across the contact area
4. Flange Protector protects expensive rims from potholes and curb damage
5. Steel Sidewall and Belts for optimum performance in all temperatures
6. Opti-Noise Technology for a quiet, comfortable ride
7. Aggressive uni-directional tread pattern enhances high speed stability and traction
8. Unique shoulder block design for predictable handling in different driving conditions

3.Good Year
Very good daily Driver performance.
The Eagle F1 GS-D3 Street/Track/Cornering..

The Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires feature Goodyear's AAtrax tread compound molded into a distinctive wet weather racing-derived OneTRED directional tread design and earns the highest "AA" Uniform Tire Quality Grade wet traction rating. The Eagle F1 GS-D3's OneTRED design combines three distinct patterns to enhance dry and wet performance. A solid and continuous center zone maintains constant road contact to enhance straight-line tracking and initial steering response. Next, sweeping intermediate power transfer bridges use "virtual rib" technology that emulates racing slicks by delivering shoulder-to-shoulder tread contact to further enhance steering response and dry road cornering traction. Then, sweeping aquachan nel grooves, which are three times longer than the tire's contact patch, angle forward and out to the edges of the tread to avoid trapping water between the tire and the road enhancing wet traction and hydroplaning resistance. And finally, the virtual ribs flow into the shoulder area to form long, stable shoulder blocks that grip the road during cornering and help resist the wear associated with aggressive driving.

This tires can be found at very cheap prices In mex as second hand. My Recommendations is to get the best tire you can afford because tires does make a big difference.

Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 am

wow i dont know about mine i just throw in some tires and lets go jaja
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Sideck
Sideck

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:18 pm

para mi las mejores son las BF Goodrich... aunke me duren una semana...
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:41 pm

jdm95eg wrote:
same here haha i cant afford the good tires plus i dont have power to need expensive tires Blush
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:01 pm

noender wrote:
jdm95eg wrote:
same here haha i cant afford the good tires plus i dont have power to need expensive tires Blush

simon yon no tengo tanto hp para usar esas expensive tires or drift jaja yo uso cornell (shippest on pep boys jaja like 25 ) o usadas jaja. pero i think this thread is better for drifters
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Las llantas salen aprox.130 - 150dlls new c/u. pero las e encotrado en mex a 35-50dlls en muy buenas condiciones.

No! este post no es solo para drifteros. Es para los ke kiere poner el POwer to the ground.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
Las llantas salen aprox.130 - 150dlls new c/u. pero las e encotrado en mex a 35-50dlls en muy buenas condiciones.

No! este post no es solo para drifteros. Es para los ke kiere poner el POwer to the ground.

si guey pero las conell las mas baras en la pep boys ( i use to work there for 2 yrs) salen como the least like 35-40 tops 65 depending on the size y usadas aqui en el centro me salen en 20-25 bucks pero pues 13-150 your talking about bfg or kuhmo las z rated or r rated
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Las proximas opciones serian las Nitto NT05r ,Nt55r drag radiasl y las Nitto Nt 01 seria una muy buena opcion, para summer high performance street/track tires. Dios kiera y me encuentre unas 16s proximamente.

El D.M trae unas Falken FK-452, y con el set-up ke tiene en su sil-40. se siente como si anduviera en rails..

Back to top Go down
nemessis
nemessis

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 pm

A mi me gustaron las Falken Azenis, muy buen agarre y cero vibraciones, aunke poco ruidosas a alta velocidad y si resvalan un poco en dias con lluvia
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by nemessis on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 pm

the michelin pilot sport ps2 zp are pretty good. they are pretty sticky but they dont last that long and the pricing on them really sucks!
225/45ZR17
Speed Rating “Y” = 186mph (300kph)
[u][b]$257.00 (ea.)

And if Porsche puts them on there GT2 model then they are well worth the money.....i think.
Back to top Go down
FLASH
FLASH

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 pm

for all of u that cant afford tires like me, llantera central in mex has them halla cheap. 50 bucks a tire!!! branded tires from yokohoma, falken, bf goodrich, toyo, goodyear,,, everything!!!
Back to top Go down
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 pm

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:09 am

FLASH wrote:
for all of u that cant afford tires like me, llantera central in mex has them halla cheap. 50 bucks a tire!!! branded tires from yokohoma, falken, bf goodrich, toyo, goodyear,,, everything!!!

Thats cool for a FWD or RWD but if your trying to get a set of four for an AWD.....your screwed cuz they only get 2 tires same brand. Bullshat
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:12 am

jaja... YOu can put them on the front uly, Your power is toward the front wheel no?
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:15 am

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
jaja... YOu can put them on the front uly, Your power is toward the front wheel no?
I have like 60%front and 40%rear but if i put them in the front the balance will mess up my tranny......and im not down to pay like 2-4K for a used tranny, just because i went the cheap way and got 2 for the front only Chuckle
Back to top Go down
piish0*

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 am

no hay mejor llanta ke esta!! para una exelente c0nvinaci0n de us0 diari0 y aparte PISTA-CALLE

Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm

piish0* wrote:
no hay mejor llanta ke esta!! para una exelente c0nvinaci0n de us0 diari0 y aparte PISTA-CALLE

Kuales son esas kim?
Back to top Go down
nemessis
nemessis

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:55 pm

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
Kuales son esas kim?

segun io son las g-Force drag radial de la BFGoodrich pero creo ke las medidas son muy limitadas y no habia R16 Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
piish0*

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 am

asi es son las bf y si hay parA rin 16!!! nosotros uuu hace como 4 meses n0s encargar0n unas 16 para un hondita, enlo ke si son limitadas es en lo ancho de la llanta no las venden tan anchas como para un v8 Sad
Back to top Go down
FLASH
FLASH

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 am

estas me gustan ami!!

Back to top Go down
piish0*

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:33 am

FLASH wrote:
estas me gustan ami!!

fijate ke tube el gust0 de usar esas, me gust0 much0 el dibuj0 per0 y0 senti ke c me acabar0n igual de rapid0 ke las bf y n0 c agarran para nada igual, nisikiera parecid0

tal vez x el preci0 las v0lveria a agarrar per0 n0me dier0n satisfacci0n alguna es mas asi kedar0n en men0s de 3 meses jajajajajaja

Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:41 pm

3 meses.. si ke le sacan el jugo....
Back to top Go down
FLASH
FLASH

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:42 pm

that sucks!!! dejalas descansar un rato!!! eske todos los dias les metes carrilla!
Back to top Go down
mauroe
Granny Shifting
mauroe

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Falken Azenis
Muy wenas....
Back to top Go down
mauroe
Granny Shifting
mauroe

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:36 pm

y estas advan A048 tmb se miran ke son puro veneno...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Drag Radials? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Drag Radials?   Best Drag Radials? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Drag Radials?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next