Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Way Back When...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uly
Admin
Uly

Way Back When... Empty
PostSubject: Way Back When...   Way Back When... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:33 am

This is a pic of the first ever IVScene meet. Its been a while but we all watched it grow every year. Last years i was a little late so a a lot of people had left but there were still a lot of people there. I hope its even bigger this year and i hope its drama free(no fights or shit talking). That is one thing i like about the meet is that everyone gets a long and it feels more like a family environment. If I remember correctly there was only one time there was drama but that crew was drama to begin with and gave a bad name to the tuning scene(they don't exist anymore...as far as i know). I may not be that active in the meets anymore but i still get the word on what happens and get to see pictures of all of your nice/clean/dirty rides. So just posting this pic to remind everyone that is for the motor sports scene a reminder of what can be achieved if you get a hand full of people that share the same hobby/enthusiasm for the scene.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maanlo12
Maanlo12

Way Back When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way Back When...   Way Back When... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:01 pm

When was this from? 2010?
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Way Back When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way Back When...   Way Back When... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:44 am

Im not sure but im going to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Way Back When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way Back When...   Way Back When... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way Back When...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: