Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Dot dot dot

Go down 
+3
robSSedan
evo_jfa
robert_l18
7 posters
AuthorMessage
robert_l18
robert_l18

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:02 am

Damn this forum is dead ;/ come one everyone sign out of FB for a bit and bring this back to life. Its the only thing that all of us car enthusiasts have to connect and help each other out, and its dying : Nono
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:05 pm

XD I told you... this forum is death. Well should be some pics from DShop Mondays and In&out Fridays...

Lets see
Back to top Go down
robSSedan
robSSedan

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Not going to lie, I've mostly been on FB..
Back to top Go down
robert_l18
robert_l18

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 am

Yea man, fb took over and killed the forum completely. Hopefully it comes back to life some time.
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:19 pm

ppl are lazy to browse out of facebook.
We do photo and video.
Fee meets.
We give away free trips to formula drift.
free stickers.
Facebook owns them.

Good idea is to start telling ppl to post here and make it more atractive.
Back to top Go down
robert_l18
robert_l18

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Asi es champ! That'll be a good way to bring it back to life. Yea FB is the easiest way to get to ivscene but personally I think its way better to go thru the forum. Its a better feeling idk some how it makes u wana be more involved its o explain, plaind and simple forum its better. It's a shame it died. Acuerdate de racicali! Todos los putos dias la gente estaba ayi metida i eso k era d mex! Some how this should come back to life.
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:30 pm

In my personal opinion this forums are for share knowledge and post something in an organize matter. FB is chaotic, but effective to spread out a news or shit...

So I hope see a post here about our next 1st meet. Mr. Armando should get some freebies to heat up the IV drivers
Back to top Go down
robert_l18
robert_l18

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Yea i agree! Freebies might work Yes Nod ..But yea i mean ibe been searching for some stuff because im doing some things to my car "DIY" and maaaaan you find so much info its ridiculous how people are on top pf forums 24/7. Any small detail or anything from selling parts to just plain talk about cars! Hah it would be nice to finally have that here in the valley. I for one did stay away feom this forum for a loooong time so i contributed to the whole fb over forum thing Confused But I dont know i guess its just a mater of growing or just taking stuff a little more serious, as stupid as it might sound keeping the foum alive now feels more important than FB. We all own this forum and are a part of it theres so many famous forums out there, who says this one cant come back to life and being one of the best. Idk i wana be more involved now but poeple just lost the interest some how lure them back. Ive just seen replies from you, armando, and the guy with the evoX. In like a month! Thats saaad hah it sucks. I still aign in to see if people post or something but nothing!.. FB took over and that sucks Nono 
Back to top Go down
robSSedan
robSSedan

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:06 pm

I agree! When is the next meet?
Back to top Go down
robSSedan
robSSedan

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Another thing is that most do research on their car on specific forums, with people who all have the same car.
Back to top Go down
robert_l18
robert_l18

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:41 pm

Theres gotta be something that brings people back to the forum!
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:17 am

I check the forum out usually, but theres not a lot new so i dont post anything -_- that and i wanted to share sum pics but to upload em one by one takes forever so i give up easily u.u

1+ on bringing the forum back!
Back to top Go down
robert_l18
robert_l18

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:14 am

Yea ive been cheking a lot lately and heres nothing new man. Its dead
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Im a try to share sum pics tonight if it uploads fast -_- they should post up on fb on when theres new content. Or just call out people :p
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:15 pm

maybe posting a recent mods pics... we need to contribute
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Well i was gonna post about an event i went to, which i saw a couple members from here at the event. Just something to keep this forum interesting.
Back to top Go down
robert_l18
robert_l18

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:51 am

Yea, maybe what would work is deleting the ivscene account on fb th bring wveryone back, they wouldnt have any other choice but to sign back in the forum
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 am

Idk but I would have to ask the other admins maybe we can post certain info on the fb page and other more detailed things on here.....Such as full pics of cars at an even on here and only a few on fb page.....I know we post up a brief info on car of the month and direct people to a link for here........

Fuck it who knows. ......ill think of a way to get shit going again...... comfused 
Back to top Go down
robert_l18
robert_l18

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Yea, that'll work just like the info of whats goin and full info here. Or maybe something like the most involved member will will a shirt or sticker or something car relatwd once a month dependin on their involvement in this forum. Obviously most posts and replies and all that
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:55 pm

Aha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dot dot dot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dot dot dot    Dot dot dot  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dot dot dot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: