Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Any meets friday or saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert300s

Any meets friday or saturday Empty
PostSubject: Any meets friday or saturday   Any meets friday or saturday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Im gonna be in town this friday through sunday and i was wondering if theres gonna be any car meets and races wanna test out the new car
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Any meets friday or saturday   Any meets friday or saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Awesome intro man....with that intro I feel like I know everything about you!! Like if we are best friends!! Hahaha just fucking with you man but for reals a better intro would be better.....from what I hear they hang out on fridays at in-N-OUT like at 10:30pm..........I think its like an all out car show type of thing.........just watch out for the guy that drives a white evo8......he likes hitting up on new guys...idk that his thing and we cant judge man......you know kind of like the don't ask dont tell stuff.....hope this helps!! Naughty 
Back to top Go down
Robert300s

PostSubject: Re: Any meets friday or saturday   Any meets friday or saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Oh okay cool and yeah thats okay i dont back down from anybody who wants to race me i just got an evo x
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Any meets friday or saturday   Any meets friday or saturday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:22 pm

Another evo in da house.. sick. welcome
!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any meets friday or saturday   Any meets friday or saturday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any meets friday or saturday
Page 1 of 1