Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evo_jfa
Admin

La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational Empty
PostSubject: La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational   La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:25 pm

hello Guys,

As you may know, I love road and specially "La Rumorosa". There is always good time in the mountain for FWD, RWD or AWD. This is an invitation for IV friends who want to join a friend of mine and myself.

Activity: Cruise uphill and downhill
Date: Sunday June 9th
Time: 5:30 pm Gallerias Plaza (before taking Tijuana-Mexicali highway)

Requirements: Full Gas Tank, Car with good mechanic condition and great attitude

Not allowed: Race or push other out of their limits. Don't bother other drivers out of this group. This is not who finish first, it's all being safe and finish in one piece.

It's difficult to have everybody ready early in the morning, so that why I'm picking afternoon to let weather calm down a bit and have downhill barely night Naughty

There is not too much to tell, in the mountain we'll stop for bread and have cars cold down a bit. Any additional question, please let me know. This is going to happen even I'm the only one going.. it happen in the past only going alone... 3gears
Back to top Go down
bernie32203
bernie32203

PostSubject: Re: La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational   La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Oh No :driving:
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational   La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Master's exam and work in this week Sad
Back to top Go down
MezaS13
MezaS13

PostSubject: Re: La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational   La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:27 am

That would be sick!
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational   La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Bump, Just to confirm that I still firm to cruise. I finished this master's quarter , so I'm free and ready to have a great time Smile

I'll try to be at in&out tonight... Hope see you there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational   La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Rumorosa Uphill and Downhill - Evo_jfa Invitational
Page 1 of 1