Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!

Go down 
+6
Uly
evo_jfa
Cobrasb03
tone760
ARMAZECRETA
PricillaEpicMarquez
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PricillaEpicMarquez
PricillaEpicMarquez

I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! Empty
PostSubject: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 pm

So as we all know, us honda, teggy, and many other racing cars are laughed upon by other people. They think we are "stuck up, ricers, and just want to show off our, as they say "shitty" cars." Well you know what? I wish they could understand are cars are not shitty. We have a passion to rebuild our cars and make them better than they have ever been. I dont think I am more of a person because of the car i drive. Yet everyday someone tells me, "oh you are going to fix something else on your car, why dont you just buy a new one"? Well I love my honda, its my passion, it runs in my blood. I know there are so many other people out here who feel the same. But seeing one or two hondas on every block and they dont even acknowldege eachother is so sad, I want to have a HUGE sunset cruise. I want all of our hondas, teggies, nitros, etc all cruising together in perfect harmony. Ferrari owners do that, muscle cars do that. But where are all my proud honda owners at? We shouldnt be embarassed to show off our cars. Whether you are barely starting your project or your car is almost finished, we should all go show the valley that the love and passion we have for our cars runs deeper than they will ever understand. I need other people to know if theyre down so i can figure out a list of what cars are going.. Opinions DO matter so please text me 760...... 4.9.8 6...8..1...4 Let me know what day and time works best so i can find something that works for everyone. It doesnt matter if you live in brawley, el centro, calexico, west, impe, calipat, etc. We are ALL proud owners!!! If youre down we will figure out where we will meet, what time, and when and where we will cruise. Please spread the word and please text me so i can see all the proud owners coming out to show we are a force to be reckoned with Wink
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/PricillaEpicMarquez
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Hey welcome to the forum!! Sound like a great Idea. Hope to hear more from you and see you at our IVS pre-meet just a few weeks away. We also hang out at in and out every Friday to chill and meet more ppl.

Post some pics of your ride on member projects to ID you on the black top!

Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:17 am

pree- meet when? PAPER
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:07 am

Diddo^
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:14 pm

good luck, I'm sure Honda community could meet and cruise. I suggest you could organize a cruise to Eibach 2013, this fits great to your idea to put honda owners together ...

A few Honda crews from Mexicali always cruise/race to Eibach every year....
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:24 am

Welcome and what a treat way to join the forum! Love the attitude just hope that spark doesnt die out in the long run! Your idea sounds awesome! Good luck!

As for the pre-meet ive been out for a while and i would also like to know arma!! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:53 pm

So this is really happening i heard that people from brawley are gonna meet up at 430 on saturday and at 5 people from ec can meet up at target.
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:28 pm

but we are "stuck up, ricers, that just want to show off our shitty cars.

haha jk

I would like to see more honda events going on, they have good respectable japanese racing origins just like the other cars, just isnt shown here
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Sounds fun 3gears entrelen !! I need a honda jaja
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:07 am

hope this happens.
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:17 am

This happening tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Today at 5 at target parking lot, Brawley people meet up at Walmart at 4:30 then ride together to target in EC
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:01 am

Welcome to the forum. Do u have pics of Ur car? Did the cruise end up happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!   I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am really excite to have this in the Imperial Valley!
Page 1 of 1