Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Lowered car alignments

Go down 
+3
ARMAZECRETA
Uly
Nixon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

Lowered car alignments Empty
PostSubject: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:21 pm

anyone know of a shop that can do alignments on lowered cars with adjustable suspension... been to 3 places and they all said my car is too low to get onto the alignment rack Face Palm
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Did you try tuckers??
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 pm

hhmm ill have to hit them up
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 pm

suck men!! what about Valley tire wheel at evan hewes.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 pm

They told me tuckers has the newest alignment machine in the valley. Well back when i had my subaru. Really hard to get an appointment tho( well with my schedule at least)
Back to top Go down
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Take it to Valley Tire shop on 4th street. He will get it up on his alignment machine. if you want, i would even take some 2X4's to put at the entrance of the ramp as little blocks to the bumper to clear the ramp. I have done it before. I have also got mine done at pepboys...and they used 2X4's. Tell Minero @ Valley Tire that Chepe sent you. The owner is my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:19 pm

i went to pep boys and they said no, i even offered to remove my bumper and he said my intercooler is too low... it kinda is

i called valley tire but the hours when he does it im at work. maybe next week

ill give tucker a call
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:09 pm

R&M tires on Main Street close to 4th street because theres two on main street if im nt mistaken
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:11 pm

i know a place in mex and its like 250 pesos
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:12 pm

but since ur low u probably wont even be able to pass trhough the big bumps crossing the border x)
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:05 am

haha yeah my car doesn't go to mex unless there's a drift event.

tucker said they'd do it, $90 though :-( , but the guys are cool... some of my regular customers at Lowe's and theres a hot rod shop in the back

still thinking bout valley tire
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:30 am

Yeah tuckers is expensive but they leave it on specs!!
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:05 am

@nixon do it there at Tucker's, valley tire charges between $100-$120 and RM tires charges $120-$130 and My car isn't dropped, but i asked for a certain camber degree not stock specs and they didn't want to do at valley tires, they told me you have to talk to the guy that does the alignments but when i went the older lady inside didn't want me to talk to him and I had to deal with her, this is just my experience there but I've herd some guys that are slammed have got it done there
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:11 pm

That Older woman at valley tire on evan hewes is a mean ass Orange flavor Biaatch... with all do respects!! I just went and same thing Deal with me not the tech. She started asking me why and what for..

fOORUM!! ! I look this woman deep in to the windows of her soul and is said, BIIIIIIIIIAAAATCHHHHHH CUZ DRIFT CAR!!

JAJAJA l.o.l.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:24 pm

hahahaha fuckin armando
Back to top Go down
92nismo
92nismo

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 am

you can go to llantas y rines in calexico im the alignment tech there but im also not sure if your car will clear
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:44 am

I went to tucker yesterday and got it done for $90.

My specs were all off, not by a lot but still off.
He said I needed rear adjustable toe Rod/link cause he adjusted them to the max and it's still a lil toe in.
Everything else is good now.

So yeah he did it with no complaints and I have coilovers with camber plates, adjustable tension rods, and rear upper control arms with adjustment for camber.
The guys name is Jesus and tucker (the son) came over and thanked me for my business. I'd definately recommend these guys to anyone with a lowered car and aftermarket adjustable suspension parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowered car alignments   Lowered car alignments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lowered car alignments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: