Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Why do people go to Texaco?

Go down 
+4
duffman
Suave_Chocolate
Uly
03RedSRT4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Why do people go to Texaco? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 am

To my knowledge, Texaco on LaBrucherie has the HIGHEST gas prices in town, they never have window cleaners on the islands, and the staff are not nice to boot.

Why would people pay WAY too much for their gas? I mean, sometimes they don't even have gas and they rope off the pumps!

Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 am

Because its closer to their home and they dont give a crap how much gas is.....thats a good reason. I used to pump their because of those two reasons but now im in the middle of every thing so it doesnt matter anymore.

This is the one with the car wash right??? La brucherie and adams?
Back to top Go down
Suave_Chocolate
Power Shifting
Suave_Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:43 am

Maybe its the Techron??? Haha jk idk
Havent been there lately or seen the gas prices there
I've been sticking with whichever Shell station has the most inexpensive V-Power

But if Im on my way out of town, low on fuel and in a hurry and headed through LaBrucherie....Gotta go with Texaco..
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:41 am

I would rather kill myself than use that Texaco. They have lost their liquor licence a few times BTW, I just remembered that.

I am gonna look around town and write down the prices, and show you how much higher they are. They are significantly higher in price. I don't think the patrons are looking at the price before they buy gas.
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:22 am

The texaco here in brawley is redicoulus, when prices went up 91 anywhere (shell, usa, arco, etc) was 4.69 tops while Texacos was 5.39 or more. I dont get why it was so much higher all the time -_-
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 pm

dont they sell 112 octane in brawleys texaco
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Yeahh, i thought it was 107?? I just know they sell race fuel. Its like 8 a gallon i think.
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:57 am

nah its 112 octane
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:41 am

Its all bout SHELL and V-POWER nuff said winner
Shell has their gas at 4.32 in Unleaded for us non-boosted cars (( in Imperial ))
The shell in Imperial is the only Shell in the valley with the lowest prices compared to other SHELL's in calexico and brawley and EC and im close to it so works great for me. Drum joke
Sometimes when i really have to cuz i hate being at one quarter fuel tank i have to pump gas at Am/Pm > ARCO < in calexico and i was surprised of the quality of the gas, it lasted me nearly as much as the SHELL would have and of course ARCO Am/Pm in calexico is always the cheapest in town.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.v.lopez.5
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:08 pm

yeah vpower! i only fuel up at the shell in imperial too. great price for really good quality gas.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Dayum!!! Chepe youve been MIA in the longest time!
Back to top Go down
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 am

I know man! I have been really busy...it really has sucked. My kids are driving me crazy, I haven't been able to work on my car or anything!

But its cool now, Im actually starting my TURBO Project this week, all my parts are coming in by wednesday. and I will post pics and explain what Im doing.

Then Im gonna be doing some body work and do a DIP on my car. all with pics and a DIY for all enthusiasts.
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:50 am

I work at Vons and we have this promotion where you save 20 cents a gallon with your reward points. . . the employees even got these cool Texaco/Chevron shirts awww yeah, maybe thats why people go Im not sure im more of a 7eleven guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:02 am

Even at 20 cents off its still more expensive. lol.

I was in Arizona this weekend. 3.40 a gallon for regular, and 3.60 a gallon for Premium!
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:26 am

I use shells 91 and USA while im here in brawley, chevron isnt bad at all i put that when in LA, it lasts as long as shell to me. Im kinda sketchy about Arco thoo, anyone else feel the same about them???
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Arco is piss gas as far as I am concerned.

I prefer gasoline with no Ethanol content, because it provided more wiles to the gallon and isn't overpriced like E10.

Chevron and Shell has too much detergent in it if you ask me. It will turb your oil black faster than another gasoline, even in a new motor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go to Texaco?   Why do people go to Texaco? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do people go to Texaco?
Page 1 of 1