Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

October is here weather is nice

Go down 
+10
brybry
Rude_GTi
big_jay
Suave_Chocolate
tone760
ARMAZECRETA
Uly
solis_ek9
03RedSRT4
spkrs642
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spkrs642
spkrs642

October is here weather is nice  Empty
PostSubject: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:49 pm

so october is here and the weather has change whens the new ivcsence meet??
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 pm

The forecast is supposed to be 100+ for this week, but next week is supposed to be sub 100.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 pm

dam we should wait till its a lil more low atleast 85
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 am

We had discussed this already and i thought we had come to a conclusion of the meet being done on the first week of November. I mean it can be done whenever as long as people get their shit straight and actually get things done. Personally October is no good cuz i have a lot of stuff going on that month(one of those being my lil girls first b-day) so i wouldnt mind doing it the first week of November.
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:17 am

Úly is correct. he doing his super cute baby's b day the dame day My sons 1st bday . coulnt u u pick a bretter day hu!.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Hahahahaha i had all the weekends if october full!!! Hahahaha except the 27th
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 pm

yeah the first week of nov sounds nice
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:36 am

yyeahh ya avian dicho ke en november
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:36 am

Soooo should we make a list of things(food) people will bring??? Last year everyone got food and still had some left overs.

One thing tho that did suck was that people need to clean up after themselves. Everyone on here is fucking grown already. Some may act like children but everyone is grown!! If your gona drink your soda and finish it throw it in some big plastic barrel looking shits with a bag in it!! Thats a trash can!! Thats were the trash goes!! Cuz throwing it on the ground means responsible adults have to clean up after you!! So dont be a fucking child and throw your shit in the trash cans and not the floor!!

Enjoy and hope to see everyone at the meet!! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Suave_Chocolate
Power Shifting
Suave_Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 am

Uly wrote:
Soooo should we make a list of things(food) people will bring??? Last year everyone got food and still had some left overs.

One thing tho that did suck was that people need to clean up after themselves. Everyone on here is fucking grown already. Some may act like children but everyone is grown!! If your gona drink your soda and finish it throw it in some big plastic barrel looking shits with a bag in it!! Thats a trash can!! Thats were the trash goes!! Cuz throwing it on the ground means responsible adults have to clean up after you!! So dont be a fucking child and throw your shit in the trash cans and not the floor!!

Enjoy and hope to see everyone at the meet!! Hahaha

I could picture you actually saying it the way you meant it hahah
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 am

Hahahaha motion
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Nice cant wait till November, it's probably the only meets I go to
Back to top Go down
spkrs642
spkrs642

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 am

yeah November sounds nice the only bad thing is that ima have to go has a passenger with one of my krew member since i wreck and totaled my car Sad
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:26 am

We feel you Spkrs642. Thank god nothing bad happen to you or your passangers!!
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 pm

ni pedo spkrs642 pero si se va acer en nov o nah.
Back to top Go down
Rude_GTi
Granny Shifting
Rude_GTi

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:07 pm

wheres this at?
Back to top Go down
http://MyFastGTi.com
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:24 pm

yeah are we gunna make it at zapatas?
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Zapatas is our best bet.(unless im wrong) the stark field(which is named something else now) is cool and everything but i prefer zapatas because it has more play area for the kids.

For rudegti. Ivscene holds a meet two times a year. Usually in october and then another one in march or april. So we hold one everytime we have san diego weather were we can go outside and not cook but then not be wearing a sweater either. Usually we cook up some hot dogs and chips and sodas.
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:37 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Rude_GTi
Granny Shifting
Rude_GTi

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:26 am

sounds dope
Back to top Go down
http://MyFastGTi.com
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:37 am

i need a date for the annual meet! i feel weird going in alone hahahahah
im still new at these valley meets cuz im not originally from the valley ashamed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.v.lopez.5
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:52 pm

November 11

Brother.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 pm

You beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:45 am

Around what time??
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:36 pm

D@mn! It's gonna be on the 11th? That's the day after my birthday = I'm gonna be all hung over, and maybe some other people too. Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October is here weather is nice    October is here weather is nice  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October is here weather is nice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next