Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?

Go down 
+17
Cobrasb03
Nixon
OldSkoolTizok
mauroe
Uly
RougeSrt
03RedSRT4
jdm95eg
Baxman
robSSedan
Nelz_VW
ARMAZECRETA
big_jay
ray
RyaMoto
nefarious187
Chubaka
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? Empty
PostSubject: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:04 pm

So wats the dumbest question someone has asked you about your car??? Ill start.

I had a guy ask me at a gas station the other day.

Random guy: Hey nice car

Me: thanks

Random guy: Is that the supra with the 2jz twin turbo

Me: No Its a SC400

Randoom guy: Oh its the V8 supercharged supra then.

Me: didnt answer and just left
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 am

Comments and questiones I've had:

Is that thing a diesel?
That shit would tear up the sand dunes huh.
Is it a v8? Or a v4?

Good thread btw.
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:55 am

one of my co-workers helping out a customer came inside and told me the customer had a question about my car, I got outside

Lady: What is that thing (points at tow hook)
me: oh that? its a tow hook.
Lady: where did you get that done?
Me: I bought it off my friend Martin (Mar-theen)
Lady: how much does this "Mharteen" do his work for? I want something to pull a Uhaul with my camry.

rest of the convo was just explaining how its not gonna work

Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:12 am

Well I get this a LOT... Why is ur radiator on top on engine? Or why two radiators?
(intercooler)

This is not a question but a comment made.

A guy comes up to a friend's turbo hatch and says " that's a cool turbo!!!" pointing at intercooler . :p
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 am

i get asked alot of questions but the most common ones ill post more as soon as i remember

is it a subaru?

does it have a turbo?

is it 4x4?! jajaja

and my fav question
how much do you sell it for/ or do you sell it?
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:26 pm

I get This almost every day!

Wanna trade for a civic si?

Back to top Go down
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:54 pm

I get it every time I open my hood.. If its this really a 5-Cyl... Lol.. LIke yeah u can count ke no?? Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nayelly.salgado
robSSedan
robSSedan

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Guy- Why would you put a turbo in a cobalt.
Me- Ask Chevrolet. lol

Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm

I also got this once too..

Is that a new Hyundai or Kia car? they think its like an 05 sentra

Ouch Sad
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:59 am

In mex I get pulled over by a cop and he asks me if the car is a hybrid

A lady in calexico asks me what brand my car is and I tell her honda and se makes this face and she says que rarro
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:06 am

ray wrote:
Well I get this a LOT... Why is ur radiator on top on engine? Or why two radiators?
(intercooler)

This is not a question but a comment made.

A guy comes up to a friend's turbo hatch and says " that's a cool turbo!!!" pointing at intercooler . :p

I just got asked Today when I came in to work by an older coworker. "Why do you need such a big radiator for? It's probably cuz it gets hot out here huh?"
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 pm

jajaj

one of my old co workers obviously he dosent know anything about cars but he pointed at the exhaust ( on my old civic back in 2002)

Co worker: hey those intakes sounds really loud those it make you go faster

ME: i just left and kept working
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm

"Is it fast?" Chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm

why does the turbo make that noise? referring to the BOV sound
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:45 pm

I used to get people wanting to look at my engine in my MR2 i had and then them walking to the front of the car waiting for me to pop the hood........hahahaha for thos who dont know every MR2 is a mid-engine car so the engine is behind the driver.
Back to top Go down
mauroe
Granny Shifting
mauroe

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 am

lol nice thread...

Here is a good one...

Why if ur car is an Acura, the engine brand is Honda ?

Drum joke
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Uly wrote:
I used to get people wanting to look at my engine in my MR2 i had and then them walking to the front of the car waiting for me to pop the hood........hahahaha for thos who dont know every MR2 is a mid-engine car so the engine is behind the driver.

A friend of mine got out of a ticket once in his MR2. He flew through an intersection and parked in a Vons parking lot. The cop flipped on his lights and followed, but lost sight of his car. He told the cop he just got out of the store, and to prove it wasn't him the cop should touch his hood and he would see the engine was still cold. The cop fell for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 pm

03RedSRT4 wrote:
Uly wrote:

A friend of mine got out of a ticket once in his MR2. He flew through an intersection and parked in a Vons parking lot. The cop flipped on his lights and followed, but lost sight of his car. He told the cop he just got out of the store, and to prove it wasn't him the cop should touch his hood and he would see the engine was still cold. The cop fell for it.

haha oh shit thats genius! Yes Nod
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Lmfao very good one!^^
Back to top Go down
OldSkoolTizok
OldSkoolTizok

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Person: Dude or Sir, i think u left your engine running.

Me: No, its just the fans cooling off the engine after its shut off. Typical VW

Person: o so u have an electrical problem?

Me: smile SMH, n keep walking.

GEt this all the time.

Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:02 am

Cop pulls me over and makes me open my hood, after looking for a while at my illegal engine swap he asks " are those lines for nitrous?" pointing at the oil cooler lines.

A young guy with a mustang comes up to my car at in n out and asks if I have slicks on the front wheels

Which leads to the most common question... Is it really RWD?
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:04 am

Oh and the one that always pisses me off: " hey are you the one with the white Probe?"
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:04 pm

ouch on the probe ): i know how u feel when this guy at mex said if my car was a new model from hundya
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Nixon wrote:
Cop pulls me over and makes me open my hood, after looking for a while at my illegal engine swap he asks " are those lines for nitrous?" pointing at the oil cooler lines.

A young guy with a mustang comes up to my car at in n out and asks if I have slicks on the front wheels

Which leads to the most common question... Is it really RWD?

Lmaoo ahahaha (x I kno who asked u that. When he told me u had them on I was thinking like isn't it rear wheel drive? And he kept saying it was and I'm like he doesn't not have slicks on te front. So he went and asked u. Smh hahaha
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 pm

PAPER echenlen mas ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?   What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the dumbest question someone asked about your car?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next