Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Got my first KILL

Go down 
+3
Uly
nefarious187
m3boost
7 posters
AuthorMessage
m3boost
m3boost

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 am

I was finishing up replacing my power steering rack when my room mate rolls in his 11' 5.0. He started saying on how his car is faster and so forth. So I asked him if he wanted to race from a roll. My rear tires are bald as they can be, so I have no traction in second. Also with the install of the rack, my car is way out of alignment. I told him I wanted to test drive my car first.

So he followed me to "mexico" while I did a few pulls to see the stability of the car since the front left wheel is straight while the the right front is slightly to the right. New tires and an alignment will be done this week..upon wot, the car would begin to wonder back and forth. it actually felt like riding on low pressure slicks.. But I didn't to back off from the race.

race 1
I had a passenger with me and we started at 40mph..through second and third, we were inching each other back and forth. But once I hit forth gear, it was clear that I started pulling on him. Once I got half a car ahead with still plenty of forth left, I saw it was about to get ugly for him so I left off. We pulled over and he started talking and he stated he had let off when we hit 90mph...Now keep in mind, I never saw that he let off.. I let of first when I saw it was no use to keep going..So then he says lets go again and have my passenger get in with him so that he could see that his car was faster.. ROTFLMAO

race 2

this time we started at 35 mph...I literally jumped a car on him and kept pulling and pulling and pulling... by the time I shifted into forth, he was three cars back and my coming forth was going to really bury him so I let off... This time he claimed that I took off first.. We called it the night as it was too dangerous with my bald tire and stability of the car.. Both of these races were with my car on low boost 12psi... untuned.... I'm still using the tune from my old setup.. I have a wideband and i was at 10.8/1 at wot.. with tuning and switching on my water/meth injection, I'll be able to squeeze in another few psi with 91 octane..

I told him to not even try with my car on high boost 25 psi.. Chuckle
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:42 am

Good job...do you have a video?
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:58 am

Good race man!! I would have loved to see that run!! And im with nefarious any video?
Back to top Go down
m3boost
m3boost

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 am

No video...I'm getting a go pro soon... He wasn't too happy..he wants to go again once he gets more goodies for his car..He does have straight pipes...But he's getting an intake manifold, Throttle body, intake and tuning.. ...his goal is to beat beat me with me on low boost.. I will have those on video..
Back to top Go down
Suave_Chocolate
Power Shifting
Suave_Chocolate

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 am

Nice!!
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 am

Go pro is the shit....just have the high boost map and tell him it's your low boost map to insure your victory lol Jk
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 am

Damn man. I have been in, and raced against a friends 2011 5.0, and it's definetly a powerfull car. If you can beat one, then you have a respectably fast car. I couldn't beat one on my stock turbo, but now that I am stage 3 on E85 I would wax that ass.

Get those tires replaced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Damn that's pretty awesome.. And I say that you guys go out Friday n take your friend.. So we can all see a little racing action =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nayelly.salgado
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 am

Good to see you car up and running..
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 am

Ive seen m3boost a total of ONE time at inNout!! Hahaha thats when the site beeeeerly got started.....it would be nice to see those runs tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got my first KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first KILL   Got my first KILL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my first KILL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: