Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen.Snooks
Quick Shifting
Karen.Snooks

Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]   Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:05 am

Ok so the fundraising Car wash to help out Alexis family economically will be this Saturday July 28, 2012 from 9a.m. to 3p.m. sat Sonics in El Centro (in front of TARGET) ... sorry if this may cause any inconvenience for anyone. Sonics only had this date at these times. Anyways whoever wants to help out at the car wash hit me up through a text, 7606930001, or simply show up on Saturday with a positive attitude... remember were doing this for Alexis so no drama... also, no profit is intended... someone asked me if i was going to keep any money because I'm providing everything and the answer is NO, same as with the stickers, they came out of MY pocket and MY time and i simply gave them away because of the same reason, because no profit is intended. I already bought everything for the car wash so all i need is help washing cars. Anyways, the car wash will be by donation of $5.00 and up. If you have any questions concerning this matter hit me up through text, Facebook, or pm me... Smile hope to see u all there Big Grin thanks <3
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]   Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:24 am

Yay i just scored your number with no effort at all....Jk im willing to help out if you guys need it. If not I'll stop by and get my car washed. Good shit shnooks
Back to top Go down
Karen.Snooks
Quick Shifting
Karen.Snooks

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]   Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 am

Lol you're funny and yeah hmu any time Big Grin... thanks and yes anyone is welcome to help Smile ... just hmu Smile
Back to top Go down
micastle64
micastle64

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]   Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:05 pm

I'll stop by and get my gir'ls car wash. Very nice for doing all of this. The world is not lost after all.
Back to top Go down
Karen.Snooks
Quick Shifting
Karen.Snooks

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]   Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Yes thank you . One car can make the difference hehe Smile ...
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]   Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 pm

+1 for this. I hope to more guys joining ...
Back to top Go down
Karen.Snooks
Quick Shifting
Karen.Snooks

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]   Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Awesome... Smile ...

PEOPLE BRING YOUR CREWS Big Grin !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]   Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fundraising Car Wash For Alexis [R.I.P.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Events.Meets.Car Shows.-
Jump to: