Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

a few of my old projects

Go down 
+3
Admin
Uly
ChepeTech
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

a few of my old projects Empty
PostSubject: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:35 am

Just a few pictures of my old projects.

a few of my old projects Tacoma10

This is my old black beauty, i had this truck for 10 years. it had a 2.4 custom turbocharged t4 t3. i made the header all the custom pipes and it had an Apexi SAFC for fuel management. it was a great little truck. it was a 5speed too.

a few of my old projects Bmw10

This was my bmw, it had an s54 m3 engine. racing suspension.

a few of my old projects Old10

I got this engine from japan, it was a 2.0 turbocharged Celica engine. I completly rebuilt this from thrust bearings to the valve cover gasket.

a few of my old projects Celica10

this was the end result. I sold the Celica on ebay.

I have many more pics but i need to look for them.

Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:43 am

Nice rides man!! what color was your celica?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 am

I remember That truck!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ivscene.net
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:48 am

thanks Uly it was dark red. it was an ST which was not a hackback...it had a trunk. lol it was a complete sleeper.

lol yeah my truck was one of a kind. i custom made that body kit too! it was a bitch! you can tell it wasnt straight. lol

I had many more cars man, im gonna look for the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:14 am

I member that truck too back in the day.
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 pm

thats the st165 engine rigth? was it awd or was it just a swap for fwd whit the mr2 tranny
Back to top Go down
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:33 pm

yeah it is AWD, but its a 3SGTE. from a 94+ GT4 from japan. I didn't go with the MR2 tranny, I went with a camry V6 5 speed. I had to grind off my welded motor mount brackets and weld my own. you would think that since they are both celicas they would be the same...but they weren't. :/ I also had to extend the wiring harness 33 inches cuz it was a right hand driven car so the stupid harness was on the wrong side for me.
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 pm

ohhh its the st 185 niceeee yeahh i know what ur talking about i have an st165 but its messed up and i got tired of it its kinda rice out so i decided to just give up on dat car i bougth like dat the engine its preety nice tho u can easily beat most of the civics here in the valley
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:54 pm

That's badass!!
Back to top Go down
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 pm

I had a lot of upgrades done to it. so I had more hp than stock. hehehehehe. When I took it to get dynoed it had 240 whp. it was pretty fast. I was spanking civics at the time. my little black truck had 220hp. I blew the engine a couple of times on that one. they didn't make performance parts...so i had to stick to the stock internals. so you still got the celica then?
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:37 pm

yeah i still have the celica its an 89 dat was my h.s car so ireally dindt care about the ricy loookin body kit haha
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few of my old projects   a few of my old projects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few of my old projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Scene(cars, trucks, bikes, street, off-road) :: Pictures-
Jump to: