Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club

Go down 
+2
03RedSRT4
Cobrasb03
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club Empty
PostSubject: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Let me introduce myself my name is Danny call me D. I have a white 95 mustang cobra 5.0. New car club down here with mustangs. We are a southern California mustang club making the club bigger. The original club is in LA. I'll be running this new club down here in the IV. If you have a bad ass stang and interested. Shoot me a message. No rices out mustangs either. Keep it clean. Our mission is to make it to the top keep it classy. Help eachother out with our stangs meet up all this. All stangs of any year are welcomed. Thanks for reading. PM if interested and has what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:28 pm

SVT focus's welcome as well as SRT-4's
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Nice! I dynoed at GTR HI Performance in Rancho Cucamonga and I understand its a very well known Mustang Performance shop. An SRTforum member named Phil has a BADASS gunmetal colored Stang with some Lysholm twin screw at like 800hp or something.

GL with the club man. You guys have meets locally? When my car is put back together I might go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:04 pm

That's a good place. In torrence theresa place called tyson performance he's a great woth mustangs. Aand cool any time. So far its only my friend that has a 95 black cobra and I that are in it
I'm the one. Running it. I'm still looking for members to join.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:42 pm

There are a shit load of stangs it would be sick seen yall rolling on a wolf pack.

Sounds of v8 stangs are monster sexy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ivscene.net
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 pm

There sure is. Need to get my club up an running. Know anyone who has a bad ass sang tell them to HMU and I'll see if they can get in.
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 pm

goodluck with the club:)
Back to top Go down
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Thanks ^.^
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 am

that club will turn heads for sure, I can already imagine the sounds of V8s rattling the parking lot floor hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:08 am

That would sound bad ass right? Lol
Back to top Go down
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:29 am

One bad club coming up Smile Good luckk w/ it!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nayelly.salgado
Cobrasb03
Power Shifting
Cobrasb03

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 am

It'll be mean. The roar of v8's tss
Back to top Go down
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 am

It will be.. Plus there's quite a few mustangs here in the valley...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nayelly.salgado
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club   New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New car club in the IV chapter Lethal Stangs car club
Page 1 of 1