Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Can I buy AN fittings locally?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Can I buy AN fittings locally? Empty
PostSubject: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Does anyone know a place locally that carries AN fittings? I am putting together a fuel return line and a bottle neck fix. Heres what I am looking for, yes I can buy these online, but should I find one locally, or most lcocally, I would be able to buy something in the event I forgot to get one or two.

-(1) 6an Bulk head fitting
-(2) 6an seal washers
-(2) Fuel injection hose clamps
-(1) 6an hose to run from FPR on canister top to the 03 fuel rail
-(1) 4an bulkhead fitting to return fuel to the canister
-(1) 4an nut
-(2) 4an seal washers
-(1) 4an pushlock fitting and hose
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:02 pm

i dont think so i went to kc welding, and all those commercial places on dogwood even auto parts and nothing i order mine online
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:55 pm

okay i went around like 2 weeks ago also trying to find these parts planning to change all my hoses on my car to stainless steel hoses and these fitting of course and i found some at pepboys here in calexico, dont remeber what size they were but the had some, but i was told to check out rads hot rod in el centro i think that was the name, i think it was one st. before main, i dont remember exactly but ive seen it there in that area, and also petes auto and parts in brawly, i havent gone to either shop i was just recommended there.. so i dont know if they have them.

but online i found a lot of parts on summitracing.com

i can chk for you here at pepboys 2maro if they have these specific parts if they do not come out online they are in store. im most likley going to go in i need some parts and some prices
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 am

I ordered the ones I think I need from Summit, but DAMN some wont ship for another month! They are on back order.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 am

I order my AN fittings from summit but mine where AN 12mx1.5 and AN 14mx1.5
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am

jdm95eg wrote:
I order my AN fittings from summit but mine where AN 12mx1.5 and AN 14mx1.5

common honda fittings are easy to find anywhere. Go to petes in brawley they have a lot of fittings in stock. I go there a lot and buy from them, been buyin there for years
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 am

Is this place Pete's air conditioning?
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 pm

I called and nothing but that was. last year when I removed my ps but I order them with summit racing
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 pm

03RedSRT4 wrote:

yes
Back to top Go down
m3boost
m3boost

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 am

pepboys in ec has 6 an fitting
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Oh yeah? I might have to take a peek at the Pep Boys stuff. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Chubaka wrote:
03RedSRT4 wrote:

yes

and thanks for the correction, i was just told petes in brawly and i got home and googled it and thats the 1st thing that came up!! anybody head to rads yet?
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Yeah, I don't go to Pete's. The bald headed guy there is a real asshole.

I found a small selection of AN fittings at Pep Boys. Hopefully when all my shit comes in the mail, they will have whatever parts I wasn't able to get online.
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 pm

thanks for the heads upp, thats why i sometimes dont bother going into stores anymore, you go for help and no one can help you, or this ^^ people help you but forcefully.. thanks for the heads upp!!
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:55 am

03RedSRT4 wrote:
Yeah, I don't go to Pete's. The bald headed guy there is a real asshole.

I found a small selection of AN fittings at Pep Boys. Hopefully when all my shit comes in the mail, they will have whatever parts I wasn't able to get online.

hahah so you been to petes Chuckle I usually talk to the guys that have hair that work there, I forgot his name but hes not a dick like all the bald guys that work there
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:20 am

Yeah, I actually took my Impala there to get the system charged after I installed the custom AC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I buy AN fittings locally?   Can I buy AN fittings locally? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I buy AN fittings locally?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Scene(cars, trucks, bikes, street, off-road) :: Tech-Talk and Set-Ups-
Jump to: