Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Yo hi everone!

Go down 
+9
ARMAZECRETA
03RedSRT4
Suave_Chocolate
oscar
Baxman
Chubaka
RougeSrt
EK_TITO
ChepeTech
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:37 am

Hello everyone this is a really cool forum, im glad to see that all the enthusiasts can speak their minds and share their thoughts and talent! I have been tunning since 2001, i have built many honda, toyota, bmw and Mazda Rotary. I can rebuild piston and rotary engines. I can turbocharge just about anything and teach how to tune. I am an engineer and love to take things apart and put them back together. Im pretty sure i know a lot of u old school tuners. Those good old rite aid and hamburger stand days. Glad to be a new member!
Back to top Go down
EK_TITO
Power Shifting
EK_TITO

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:11 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:51 am

welcome to the forum! and any pics of your ride?
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 am

welcome to the forum 3gears
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:05 am

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
oscar
oscar

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 pm

welcome to the forum man
Back to top Go down
Suave_Chocolate
Power Shifting
Suave_Chocolate

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:33 pm

welcome bro... nice ride
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm

WTTC ChepeTech!

It's good to have you online. Maybe we can colaborate on a project or two. I just purchased a TD05HR, and will be sending it to Form & Function Performance for a rebuild and balance because it has 2 chipped turbine fins. I am debating weather or not to clip it, I understand the power gains in the upper RPM's, but it loses a few hundred RPM's in spool time.

I am interested to see what you bring to the "tuning table" here man. It's good to see someone post who has done their research and leg work.

I got a TD04LR sitting in my box of crap. We can tinker with it and have some fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:20 pm

uuuu nice rx8
Back to top Go down
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Thank u all!
@03redsrt, yeah thats sounds good man. That td05 has potential, normally those come out of the imprezas, the td04 are normally found in mitsus like 3000gt tt. I am actually looking for a t4 super 60 for my rx8. My rx revs up to 11k so it should spool up nicely by 5k. I always buy used turbos, its always best to rebuild them to ur needs and have them balanced. Its also a lot cheap! Lol! And thats always good.
Back to top Go down
micastle64
micastle64

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Welcome...hurry up and paint your newly acquired body kit. Your car will look sick.
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:00 am

Eleven thousand RPM's? Fuuuuuuuuuk!

I understand rotary are very different, and RPM's can theoretically be infinite. On a piston engine that would be insane, but ignition timing might suffer. That would be hella spool lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

Yeah ignition kinda sux on the rx8, im gonna do a gm ls1 coil conversion for the turbo. The stock ones are too weak. I have to change my coils every year!
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 am

Welcome and i had juuuust seen your ride. You were on main st heading west to 4th and i said he has the right kit just needs the paint. Welcome and enjoy what we have to offer and feel free to post up!
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 am

I'm obsessed with the old school days when body kits were popular and there was no such thing as a ricer and things were more fun, I got my license in the wrong decade.

Welcome to the Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:12 pm

@RyanMoto Yeah those were the best days! Well they are a bit better now cuz my budget is a lot bigger! HAHAHAHAHA!

@ Uly I just installed the body kit this last weekend. Im going to bondo it and sand it down this weekend. Im going to paint it the next weekend(if not windy). I am going to do the carbon fiber hood and trunk as well. I am also going to put a aluminum wing. Maybe even go to the extremem and build a rolling cage for it (only for looks).

Thanks Guys!
Back to top Go down
ruben7475
ruben7475

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Welcome! nice ride see it everyday at IVC haha
Back to top Go down
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:57 pm

@ Ruben, Yeah I work there... hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo hi everone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo hi everone!   Yo hi everone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo hi everone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: