Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

My 64 Impala.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

My 64 Impala.  Empty
PostSubject: My 64 Impala.    My 64 Impala.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 am

Normally I am on srtforums.com posting about my nSRT-4 or helping out or doing research. For a change, I decided to make a video of my Impala. She needs a lot more work, and is a rolling restoration. Under the hood was my priority, and now that that is done, I can work on the interior and exterior. I just installed a new head liner, but I need seats bad. Even with messed up interior, she is beautiful in her own right.

I do not have a kick down assembly. IDK where to get one, none of the OG's here know anything about them. I have a 283, with a 2 speed Powerglide.

I apologize in advance if we do not share the same taste in music. I would have chosen more neutral songs, but I have some iPod issues, and here I only get one station in English, NPR.

Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

My 64 Impala.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 64 Impala.    My 64 Impala.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am

Nice video that 64 is a good piece of american engineering love it....
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

My 64 Impala.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 64 Impala.    My 64 Impala.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:35 am

Nice i got some old sko supremes with almost new tires i might get rid of idk if you might be interested in them. heres a pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My 64 Impala.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 64 Impala.    My 64 Impala.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 64 Impala.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Scene(cars, trucks, bikes, street, off-road) :: Videos-
Jump to: