Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

SRT's havin' fun.

Go down 
+6
oscar
brybry
ARMAZECRETA
nefarious187
RougeSrt
03RedSRT4
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EK_TITO
Power Shifting
EK_TITO

SRT's havin' fun. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRT's havin' fun.   SRT's havin' fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

nefarious187 wrote:
EK_TITO wrote:
Yup the bike has the right away u guys should of stoped for traffic to pass specialy ther
The horse died a while ago quit respect beating respect that shit.
If i want to put my comment ill put it ok
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: SRT's havin' fun.   SRT's havin' fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 pm

nacho-I don't remember what gear i was at but i was trying to beat him...

tito bambino-Sorry i didn't know you were trying to be top poster of the week.
Back to top Go down
EK_TITO
Power Shifting
EK_TITO

PostSubject: Re: SRT's havin' fun.   SRT's havin' fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Apology not accepted i have a year on the forum and u have a couple of months and look at ur posts then talk
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: SRT's havin' fun.   SRT's havin' fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 am

EK_TITO wrote:
Apology not accepted i have a year on the forum and u have a couple of months and look at ur posts then talk

This is the most childish thing I have seen on here in quite a while. Really? Is this forum coming to this already? As such small and new forum we should be doing all we can to make this site a productive and postitive place to post. Nef made a mistake and he was sorry for it. We have asked to bring this thread back on subject and Tito doesn't want to do it. He wants to proclaim that his active time of the forum has somehow empowered him to a higher degree than Nefarious? So is he somehow more correct than Nefarious because he has been a member of this site longer than him? No, and the fact that he just said that tells me something about his personality and throws him in the questionable corner of who I want to associate with.

If I had the chance right now I would edit that scene out after all the negativity its causing. I am sorry Nefarious that I didn't edit it out sooner. I will do so when I return from Training. No one deserves to have a mistake they made in their past put on blast on the internet. We all make mistakes driving, but we don't all film then and post them online. I make a mistake driving, and correct myself, and learn from it. We all do. There is no need to start an argument about it. And posting "Apology not accepted" is not a cool thing to post man. Honestly. You may sit behind that computer screen and think you are somehow superior to us, but you are just another member, and you and I have the same rights and should have the same respect for eachother. Respect is a two way street, and we need to remember we all live in the same block here.

What's going to happen at the next meet? Are you going to say "Well, Nefarious and 03RedSRT4 didn't like my comments so I am not going to talk to them, and still don't accept his apology."?

I tried to delete this thread but this forum doesn't allow that. This is not the way I want to participate in this place. If this place is going to value a member more because he has been here longer, than I am going to leave.

Ohh wait... Ths forum doesn't care how old or new you are to this site. You know why? Because it was created by cool people, for cool people. This forum was created in the hopes it could further unite the Imperial Valley Auto Enthusiast Community. We have all come here to see that dream come to fruition and make positive things happen.

Moderators , I do not ask for a thread deletion, however I do ask for a LOCK. Please lock this thread. If it becomes a can of worms, then I ask for a deletion. This is not the way I intend to particiate in this forum. I want this place to be positive, upbeat, and productive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SRT's havin' fun.   SRT's havin' fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

C'mon guys respect each other and is not nice to tell some one to shut up!

In the other hand ppl with more time in the forum Does not enpower the member in any way. BUT should put the example to others and handle the situation via PM.

Don't want to see this shit happen AGAIN!

Stick to the topic, don't f*ck it up! Or I'll Clean things up!!

END OF DISCUSSION!
PAPER
Back to top Go down
http://www.ivscene.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRT's havin' fun.   SRT's havin' fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SRT's havin' fun.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Scene(cars, trucks, bikes, street, off-road) :: Videos-