Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

ANY NEW EVENTS?!

Go down 
+11
RyaMoto
ray
RougeSrt
ARMAZECRETA
Uly
nefarious187
Suave_Chocolate
rubez401k
03RedSRT4
noender
big_jay
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:20 am

wats up ivscene!!

is there going to be any events coming up?!

in and oout,sonic sundays, ddshop mondays and idk what other days i missed are cool right but whens there going to be a big iv meet or something like that!!?

or anyone planning to go to a out of county meet sd, i.e, l.a
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:44 am

iv scene meet past about a month ago Beat Smile
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 am

jaja yupp i know but was wondering if thats just once a year thing or theres ganna more big events through out the year
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:01 pm

We need to go to Fontanna!
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
rubez401k
rubez401k

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Sorry to BUMP an old thread but I too wanna know if anyone knows of other events/meets going on outside of the IV also. Any kind of shows/events, that be cool to all meet up and roll out in a pack
Back to top Go down
Suave_Chocolate
Power Shifting
Suave_Chocolate

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm

I think the next meet, is within the next few weeks
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am

are u talking about the ivscence meet?

and well i was in nasioc the other day reading how other cities hold their meets, like in and out, dshop, and sonic, and i was reading that some dont even do it weekly! they do it everyother week or even once a month

and well i think this sounds like a good idea.. every week meets get to be the same after a while, not meaning same people but like everyone showsup, says hi to eveyrone, then goes into their little group and thats where it ends.. same race some dont it, but then one person leaves and its done everyone realizes it isnt to interesting and leave

im not saying to change everything around but maybe a ivscene meet monthly, or even every other would be nice and at that 1234 spot jajaja i dont remember what its called but that spot that no one wants to drive to

and maybe this will get a little more people involved in both forum and the scene =)
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 am

Yeah the official ivscene meet was nice but we need to have those kind of meets more often but not so much that it becomes an everyday thing... Maybe 4 times a year every three months. Regular city meets like inn in out dshop and sonic every couple of weeks, but then again you could only do so much peoPle have to get involved and keep it rolling.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:11 am

I think the ivscene meets are good as they are right now...no change needed for that. If they get to be more frequent then people loose interest (i.e. Friday nights at inNout) Some people actually look forward to the upcoming IVScene meets. Thats when people take out their ride that they had been working on or put that new part and post it up for a nice meet.

In regards to having more meets nefarious is extremely right about people getting involved. Cuz a small group can work their asses off to get meets going and started but if no one else gets involved then all that work that small group did goes to waist. I wouldnt mind if meets were further apart but there are a lot of people that do. I think that inNout is no longer a place to go and find a race but it has turned out to be a place for car enthusiast to hang out and talk about the things they love!. Im not saying people still dont go and race but its nooooothing like it was at the D-shop days. I dont mind just chillin and talking but theres some that just want to go and race. I think we should just set up certain days to go run either street or baja track.
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:41 am

The IVSmeet will be during nicer weather months. late February early March(Tax Return season) and Late October or Begining of November. We trying to pick fresh weather for a nice Family environment.

The Idea Behind the BI annual meets is that the PREmeet Is to see how Racers Projects are going and boost their passion.
The Annual meet is to see the Finished Project.

Ivs.net was created by reg ppl with a passion for cars and the motorsports scene. We created this place and started the meets to unite and become stronger.

We started the meets and our goal is to have a self sustained meet made by the ppl for the ppls. We don't want companies to come to you and try sell you stuff. we do it for free cuz we want our passion for cars to be free.

Let's do something amazing just like those weksos, or those big car meets that we all drive 3hours plus to attend to. why not make something that will belong to us something pure and without greed. were all racers will gather and cook food and we all eat and talk about what we love. Make super clean videos take bad ass pictures and show the Big cities that we are Fast, Clean and Hella sexy.

I hope to see you guys soon at the next PREMEET on Feb 26 2012.

And remember We are not a company we don't want your money. All we look for is a self sustained bad ass meet.!!
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Couldnt of said it better man!
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:09 pm

iralo good f..ing words! im in for premeet.
Back to top Go down
rubez401k
rubez401k

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Awesome info on the meet. i love how everyone has the passion in the scene and thier cars.

Thanks for the info on the ivs meet. Also I wanted to know about races, drift, autocross, rallycross events on tracks to participate or spectate, maybe some car shows and what not if anyone knew of any?

I cant wait for the ivs meet, i saw the video on youtube and thought how sic it would be to be there with other enthusiast who share a love for cars.
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 am

whens the 2nd ivscene meet? we have two a year dont we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Hahahaha Yup on the 26th cuz on the 16 we have photocall Jk
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:59 pm

ray wrote:

Wink

Actually, I am hosting the photocall on the Helopad, and it's a world class view of the Blue Angels Over The Field Practice. The only base in the world that does it. Photographers from all over the world come publish articles about the Blue Angels. I have a few magazines in French, Japanese and Russian they have mailed me over the years. I get sunburned out there usually. If anyone is serious about aviation photography LMK.

On another note..... I just got a smoker, and I have a pretty nice grill. Last years Premeet didn't have the greatest BBQ setup. If anyone has a truck that can come over, we cna load up the grill and smoker and bring it to the meet. I also want to have some more trash bags this year. Last time I noticed there were not enough trash cans. Maybe we should make another thread on this, but we can organize better this time, and bring some things. last year I got some sodas and gave a few away.

I can bring:
-2 ice chests
-1 BBQ
-meat smoker
- 1 bag of jack daniels oak barrell wood
-1 big bag of charcoal
-The blue shade tent I brought last year.
-A chair (for myself)
- 1 cutting board
- a few knives
-BBQ utensils
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

I can help out with some more sodas! and plates
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:11 pm

03RedSRT4 wrote:
ray wrote:

Wink

Actually, I am hosting the photocall on the Helopad, and it's a world class view of the Blue Angels Over The Field Practice. The only base in the world that does it. Photographers from all over the world come publish articles about the Blue Angels. I have a few magazines in French, Japanese and Russian they have mailed me over the years. I get sunburned out there usually. If anyone is serious about aviation photography LMK.

On another note..... I just got a smoker, and I have a pretty nice grill. Last years Premeet didn't have the greatest BBQ setup. If anyone has a truck that can come over, we cna load up the grill and smoker and bring it to the meet. I also want to have some more trash bags this year. Last time I noticed there were not enough trash cans. Maybe we should make another thread on this, but we can organize better this time, and bring some things. last year I got some sodas and gave a few away.

I can bring:
-2 ice chests
-1 BBQ
-meat smoker
- 1 bag of jack daniels oak barrell wood
-1 big bag of charcoal
-The blue shade tent I brought last year.
-A chair (for myself)
- 1 cutting board
- a few knives
-BBQ utensils

i think start you should start a new topic for this and im willing to help also
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Ill get 100 buns 100 winnies. Shopped onion and 5gals water. Hope this time more ppl bring more stuff. Ribs carneasada chicken is all good. Lets make it big!
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 pm

were talking about this years 2nd ivscene meet right?
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 pm

RyaMoto wrote:
yes vat loca ese 13
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Right on. I will bring my coolers, so if anyone wants to bring sodas or water bottles they can put them on ice. Has anyone checked the forecast for the day?
Back to top Go down
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 pm

ill bring something as well, sry but on what day is this happening ?
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 am

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
RyaMoto wrote:
yes vat loca ese 13

ohhhh Orallleeeee Yes Nod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ANY NEW EVENTS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY NEW EVENTS?!   ANY NEW EVENTS?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANY NEW EVENTS?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next