Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex

Go down 
+6
Chubaka
nefarious187
noender
Uly
03RedSRT4
aros
10 posters
AuthorMessage
aros
aros

i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex Empty
PostSubject: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:37 am

hey the other day i was hearing people say that people form calexica dont go to the races en mexicali por ke son bien mamones and all that shit so i was wondrin why anybody from here go to the racces in mex im asking people from the valley just a cquestion thats all i have seen alot a nice cars around here but never seen then i mex would be fun to have like a little meet and go a race overthere thats my point off view
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Due to my security clearance I am not allowed international travel, unless authorized by the government.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
aros
aros

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:54 pm

03RedSRT4 wrote:
Due to my security clearance I am not allowed international travel, unless authorized by the government.

ok sounds a got reason why anyone else
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 pm

I used to take my ride to the track in mex....no problems with people there. Ive gona street racing over there twice and all ive gotten is people wanting me to rev it. I say you get served what you dish out...in other words if your a mamon then people are going to be mamones with you.

So in conclusion......i have zero problems going to the track in mex...street races over there I probably wouldnt go over in mex tho. Just my 2 cents!!
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 pm

yo no boi por la linia. los domingos se pone machin Sad
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 pm

I don't go Cuz I don't got anyone to go with. I don't know the area and I kinda need all my insides inside me still.
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:00 pm

noender wrote:
yo no boi por la linia. los domingos se pone machin Sad

same here
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 am

I used to go a lot.. but this past years the stupid line to come back is retarded..

The races at mex are fun to watch, you get to see some really fast cars, and some other lame ones but is all good. From personal experience, Some ppl are really nice but Same as everywhere else ppl get but hurt when they get smoked and you are running the risk on getting your car fuck up, stolen, or they will just be rude and make fun of what ever your car has but that is rare. What i did notice is that there is some sort of a lilttle resentment towards the "gringo/Calecianos/ Los del otro lado/ Pochos/ETc.." racers. For some reason some ppl think we shit money just cuz we live in the USA. or they think we are Mamones or presumidos. And what ever we said they take it as an insult or think we just showing off our dollars.

I really don't go to the STreet races in mex I feel is just dumb. But i do go to mex to race on pista baja drag cuz is Legal and I reather spend 15 bucks and race all night than giving a pig 40dlls to let me go..

My Friaking quater!!
Back to top Go down
aros
aros

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:58 pm

well thanks for taking time and tell the reasons why you guys dont go the for racing and the reason why i make this post is because i have seen alot of nice cars here and never seen them at the races but i go every sunday and thursday to the trak so if you gay wanna hang out and go we kan roll together so you just let me know and will get together to go at the track or the races on saturdar allright thanks averyone later
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm

same here like armando said and noender to much line and whatever armandfo said
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
EK_TITO
Power Shifting
EK_TITO

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm

El mio no jala haha so por eso no voy .. na pero si voy deves en cuando a ver nomas
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Yo creo que la razon numero 1 es por la fila para regresar, si no estubiera tan pasada de lanza mas gente iria! Yo si voy, pero porque voy con mi novia, si no tambien la pensaria en ir. Y si es cierto si eres mamon van a ser mamones contigo, no e tenido problemas las veces que e ido
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex   i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wanna know why anybody from here go to the racces in mex
Page 1 of 1