Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*RegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Share | 

TEAM NIGHT SP33D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:10 am

Uly wrote:
Hahaha sounds like someone doesnt want your stickrr on the rx7!! Hahahaha all instigator!!

your not as cool as me when it comes to instigation jesus
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
projectd
projectd

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 pm

lol...well me up you got my numer ryan
Back to top Go down
biggiez33
Power Shifting
biggiez33

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:48 pm

noender wrote:
RyaMoto wrote:
were gonna be the next big crew hopefully

quality over quantity n Big Grin

Iagree
Amen to that Emilio! Number of cars in your crew isn't what defines your crew. I think most people have forgotten the definition of "quality" and now only focus on "quantity".
Back to top Go down
http://my350z.com
Karen.Snooks
Quick Shifting
Karen.Snooks

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 pm

I say its time for a crew to come out with cars that ACTUALLY race... not just one car but ALL the cars in the team... just saying cuz of personal experience i aint talking about nobody in specific... but not only roll together to look good riding with a bunch of people haha... or to show up just to take a few pictures then leave... nah... im just saying... cuz its the same people always racing... lol...
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:59 am

karen_0128 wrote:
I say its time for a crew to come out with cars that ACTUALLY race... not just one car but ALL the cars in the team... just saying cuz of personal experience i aint talking about nobody in specific... but not only roll together to look good riding with a bunch of people haha... or to show up just to take a few pictures then leave... nah... im just saying... cuz its the same people always racing... lol...

DAAAYYYYYUUUUMMMM!!! You threw that one out to all kinds of people!! Good thing you said you weren't talking about nobody in specific. Hahahaha

But to each their own! Some people downt want to race and rather take pics. And some rather make their cars look super clean but not run! But what really matters is meeting people with the same passion for cars! If you want to meet crews that run then go to the track and its a guarantee anyone of those cars will run! Some people have shit to loose if they run(for example a bad driving record and they loose their job as a delivery person)

But not to jack ryans thread or anything but back to the thread topic.....did you start recruiting people or no?

Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:06 am

karen_0128 wrote:

So whose the same people always racing? I wanna be friends with them. There's only three teams I know of in the valley, team infamous has been actively racing eachother and have been calling people out. So I'm guessing that bullet was meant for the other crew huh? With all due respect of coarse.
Back to top Go down
Civicshark88
Granny Shifting
Civicshark88

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 am

That's what's up uly specially the passion for cars,experiencing new events, and meeting people also people have a lot to lose due to their jobs etc.
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:40 pm

That's the thing about nitesp33d I'm only recruting people who are down to race. I'm usually instigating runs and stuff like that crew. When I ment this crew is hopefully going to get "big" I ment well known, were trying to be the fastest club out there. The crews that aren't down to race are automatically at the bottom of the list if they don't want to play because were all about running our cars and not our mouths. . . .well both because no one is gonna want to race if you don't talk a lil
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Uly wrote:

But not to jack ryans thread or anything but back to the thread topic.....did you start recruiting people or no?

Yes, ive recruited a group of carefully selected drivers who meet the requirements. this crew is going to be a temporary thing we MAY only last through the summer and disband, we wont last on the streets with this style due to the trouble we could face legally, we only exist as an aggressive car crew
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 am

What kinda cars are in team nitesp33d? Wish I still had my ep3 for you guys. Chuckle
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:32 am

Yupp...what kind of cars are in it?
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:08 am

we got imports domestics and a bike, if you have a domestic just take of the Japanese letters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NIGHT SP33D   

Back to top Go down

TEAM NIGHT SP33D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2