Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Lets get some variety out here

Go down 
+5
brybry
jdm95eg
Uly
duffman
OldSkoolTizok
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OldSkoolTizok
OldSkoolTizok

Lets get some variety out here Empty
PostSubject: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Any V-Dub family in the Valley?
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Lets get a German family going:]
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 pm

hahaha i think the v-dub scene in the valley is dead!!! i love it but not a lot of peeps like the style Head Shake everyone is stuck on JDM mode and got no love for Euro!!
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:22 pm

i got a vw 91 jetta but need helo fixing it it has a mechanical problem and im trying to fix it up to its auto what kind of swap would be an easy swap to that one
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:25 pm

just go all out and get a VR6 and slap on a turbo kit!! easily push 300 plus on that with low boost......and plus the vr6 has its own unique sound. im a little rusty but i think an easy swap for yours is a 2.0 or stay with your year and get a 1.8 16v
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 pm

as long as is an easy swap and not that expensive its cool bad thing my jetta is auto
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 am

i can buy an MK1 rabbit from my cuzin... sounds cool!! party3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.v.lopez.5
OldSkoolTizok
OldSkoolTizok

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:34 pm

@uly it ain't dead I'm still rolling jaja. Might as well convert it to a 16 valve same thing vr6 is a nightmare when u got a fix something simple

@jdm95eg just throw in a 2.0 wit a stndrd should be about 500. U got that 1.8lt in it right? Or sell it to me jaja I use to have a 1986 with a 2.0 swap and a 1990. Its all good not fast but quick.
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Uly wrote:
hahaha i think the v-dub scene in the valley is dead!!! i love it but not a lot of peeps like the style Head Shake everyone is stuck on JDM mode and got no love for Euro!!

Ughhhh... I think the demographic here is a concern. Go to LA, you will see a lot more exotics. Go to SD, you will see a lot of nice cars. Nicer than El Centro. It seems to me that the median income here has resulted in a trend. When I was in 4th grade I wanted braces. Why? Because everyone had braces! Here in El Centro a lot of people want a Honda. Why? Because EVERYONE has a Honda. It's easy to fit in, and easy to modify, I understand the paradigm. Yes Nod What I don't understand is why someone would prefer one for a Daily Driver over another platform. Especially for the years where there is little aftermarket support. Like buying a 4th gen Eclipse.

Buying a Honda, swapping motors, and stripping the chassis for a track car is one thing. But for Daily Driving? I don't get it. Face Palm
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

ROTFLMAO @03red soooooooo true but im glad you said it and not me!! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 pm

ill sell it but find me that for 500 and ill give you mine with cash on top
Back to top Go down
OldSkoolTizok
OldSkoolTizok

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm

I meant sell me the car not just the engine jaja
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:30 am

Couldn't agree more 03redsrt4.
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:42 am

i also agree w/ 03redsrt!

""almost everyone"" owns a honda.. and the ususal thing i hear is
"esa madre ta peladaa, almost everyone can work on a honda, and and parts are easy to find.. and most of all they are CHEAP!!!"

idk if its true, i never owned one

and i was once part of the VDUB fam!!

i had a 00 Jetta VR6
loved it!! small and quick!! had big plans! and they do have a nice little rumble!!
but got dammm!!! u really gotta have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for that shit!!! no jokee..
and parts are hard to find is another, even in mex.. and no one touched it without trying to hustle me $200+
So i in the end i sold it jajaj the end
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:21 am

its not dat i love honda but im stuk whit one i actually wanted a vr6 jetta mk4
Back to top Go down
OldSkoolTizok
OldSkoolTizok

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:02 am

I've owned about 5 different v-dubs n parts in mex are cheap but yeah vr6 are expensive to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some variety out here   Lets get some variety out here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get some variety out here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: