Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

My OBDII.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

My OBDII.  Empty
PostSubject: My OBDII.    My OBDII.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I use My DSP and lap top for my own car, but I do a lot of work on locals cars as well. This is going to save my time, money, and eliminate the guessing game. Not all cars are as easy as GM to get codes from. I keep a jumper wire in my glove box just for GM, I have memorized the Cadillac ECM menu, and have pulled many a carpet off passenger side floor boards for 88-91 model Hondas.

This item can not work on JOBD (Japanese OBD)

It can not work on vista

Suitable for:
Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Acura, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Daewoo, Dodge, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infinity, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Saturn, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, and many others.

Everyone with a 1996 or newer car needs this tool!
Turn off that Check Engine Light, read trouble codes, and monitor performance
A money-saved item!

What is OBD-II?
OBD-II stands for On-Board Diagnostics, II generation. It is a set of documents issued by SAE and ISO, which describe the interchange of digital information between on-board emission-related Electronic Control Units (ECUs) of road vehicles and an OBD-II scan tool. OBD-II also commonly refers to the physical on-board diagnostic system of a vehicle, which consists of an ECU (or multiple ECUs), Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC), and the wiring that connect the different elements.

Why do we need OBD-II?
Mainly, you now have a powerful tool to analyze your cars On Board Diagnostic (OBD) data yourself, better even than the specialized scanning tools only dealerships and big automotive repair shops had in the distant past. This will save you money in repair costs by knowing what is or isn't wrong with your car in many cases, and avoid costly trips to the dealership or repair shop.

It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic ,and some manufacture specific ,DTC,displays the I/M readiness status ,views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes,retrieves vehicle information(VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.

How do we know whether my car is OBD-II compliant?
Our OBD2 scan tool will work on 1996 or newer OBD 2 / EODB / JODB compliant cars and trucks, and is based on the ELM327 chip which autodetects all OBDII protocols: CAN, ISO, VPW, PWM, and KWP2000

There are several ways.
1. 1996 or newer model year vehicle sold in the United States

United States legislation requires all cars and light trucks model year (MY) 1996 and newer to be OBD-II compliant. More information is available on the EPA's website.
2001 or newer model year gasoline vehicle sold in the European Union

Note that here "European Union" means countries which were members of the EU in 2000.

2. Other vehicles

If your vehicle does not fall into any of the above categories, look under the hood and try to locate a label that explicitly states that the vehicle was designed to comply with OBD-II legislation.

In this case, OBD-II is used as a general term and can mean any of the following:
OBD II (California ARB)
EOBD (European OBD)
JOBD (Japanese OBD)

You may also consult your vehicle's owner's manual and perhaps contact your local dealer. However, be aware of the fact that many dealers do not know the difference between OBD and OBD-II.

If the vehicle is not OBD-II compliant, you cannot use a generic OBD-II scan tool to obtain diagnostic information from your vehicle.

Vehicle Coverage

European Vehicles
If your petrol passenger vehicle was manufactured for sale in Europe, with the model year of 2001 or newer (and in some cases 2000), you have the EOBD / OBDII interface.

US Vehicles
Generally these went OBD-II from around 1996. For example:
GM/Vauxhall/Opel/Holden '96 - Now (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - Now (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - Now (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - Now (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - Now (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - Now (OBD-II)
SUBARU Impreza

All other Asian and European '96 - Now (OBD-II) i.e. Porsche, Opel, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Daewoo, Alfa Romeo, Hyudai, Daihatsu, Lancia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Saab, Subaru, Smart etc

OBD2 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH ODB INTERFACE Code Reader SCAN TOOL
Features

bluetooth 327 is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports all OBD-II protocols

Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles

Wireless (Bluetooth)

Software included for Windows PC

Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000

Supports SAE J1850

Supports CAN bus
Functions

Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).

Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)

Display current sensor data, including:

Engine RPM

Calculated Load Value

Coolant Temperature

Fuel System Status

Vehicle Speed

Short Term Fuel Trim

Long Term Fuel Trim

Intake Manifold Pressure

Timing Advance

Intake Air Temperature

Air Flow Rate

Absolute Throttle Position

Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims

Fuel System status

Fuel Pressure

Many others...
The interface is the most powerful member of the series and is compatible with a wider range of protocols than before.
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPM (10.4 kbaud)
SAE J1939
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init.10.4 kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init.10.4 kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init.10.4 kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11 baud init.500 kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29 baud init.500 kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11 baud init.250 kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29 baud init.250 kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29 /11baud init.250 kbaud)

Compatible with following vehicles:
Car in Europe market form 200.1
Car (Domestic & Import) in the USA market from 1996
Light trucks (Domestic & Import ) from 1996

Included :
Bluetooth X1
Software CD X1
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

My OBDII.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OBDII.    My OBDII.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 pm

ok to much to read ok jajaja in other words u install them or what sorry for me being so ignorant i thing u install them or omething can it on to my obd 1 civic or do u just have the scanner and do those works
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

My OBDII.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OBDII.    My OBDII.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:09 pm

It only works with OBDII I believe. I never tried it on an OBDI.

It's bluetooth. I can read your computer, erase codes, and datalog parameters with my Android.
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

My OBDII.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OBDII.    My OBDII.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 am

Wait so you selling this? Cuz I was lOoking for someone to scan my car cuz the check engine lights been on and I want to find out why before I start guessing and doing sumthing wrong to it x( I got an 02 Audi a4
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

My OBDII.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OBDII.    My OBDII.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I can meet you up to read your codes, and we can reset them if you like. The device is not for sale by me. I just wanted to inform people that there is a new bad ass toy they can get for about $20 online. You will of course need an Android to interface with it. I work nights right now but PM me and we can get together. I am down and willing to help.
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

My OBDII.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OBDII.    My OBDII.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:49 am

im getting my self one!! sick sick thank 03redsrt4!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My OBDII.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OBDII.    My OBDII.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My OBDII.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Scene(cars, trucks, bikes, street, off-road) :: Tech-Talk and Set-Ups-
Jump to: