Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Photo shoot with GFE Girls.

Go down 
+2
RyaMoto
AL Zambrano
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  Empty
PostSubject: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 am

Hey guys I notice you all have some nice pics of your rides in different places. We are getting ready to do a shoot with some of our GFE girls, but we are looking for places with a decent back drop or just a good location. so far I have 4 models, my bike, and a water truck incase i want to do the wetfloor look. any ideas on a good place this can be done? That day /night we do the shoot you are all invited, since we want to have fun with this, and we can also have the girls shoot some pics on other vehicles. One friend had an Idea of getting one of the cars to drift in a circle around the bike and the girls, while the pictures where taken from inside the circle beeing drifted? IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS?? I will have a date for this up soon. Thank you all! shake
Back to top Go down
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 am

also if u have any pictures already with your car at these locations, please post them up here, so i can show this to the person getting this all together. THanks again guys. PS. might want to leave the Girlfriends at home if you come to this shoot. lol
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:53 am

the photo shoot sounds like its gonna be epic. . . .and hot Naughty

BTW the Baron niland Desert is perfect

Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
Redpanda
Redpanda

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 am

imdownn! lol
Back to top Go down
AL Zambrano
AL Zambrano

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am

Cant be too much dirt n dust, cuz we might do a couple shots with the hunnys on the floor. not shure yet, I was thinking somplace with concrete? and incase your wondering what these girls look like, just go on my facebook, or search GFE dollz page.
Back to top Go down
JDM_OLDSKOOL
JDM_OLDSKOOL

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:39 am

i would think rite aid parking lot... Big Grin
Back to top Go down
scoobyWRB
scoobyWRB

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm

i would go with the industrial look. fourth street maybe. but that depends on the car and location to. but fourth would be my spot of choice.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 pm

well first i try to go on the facebook searching it like you said and nothing second well a photoshoot like near a railroad track with those tag trains
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot with GFE Girls.    Photo shoot with GFE Girls.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo shoot with GFE Girls.
Page 1 of 1