Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Nacho's SRT 4

Go down 
+13
jdm95eg
pancho_srt4
Debo
ARMAZECRETA
Uly
GOBIE.
Sideck
FLASH
piish0*
noender
s2kenny
biggiez33
nachosrt
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

Nacho's SRT 4  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nacho's SRT 4    Nacho's SRT 4  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 pm

i have 100 miles on it ,clutch feels better every day, ill wait for about 300 miles or so , im thinking about a nos system after the street tune, just a small shot
Back to top Go down
Suave_Chocolate
Power Shifting
Suave_Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Nacho's SRT 4    Nacho's SRT 4  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:57 pm

03RedSRT4 wrote:
While big_jay is technically correct, there is a little more to the equation than black and white. It should be mentioned than contaminants can cause the clutch dich to slip. Some mechanics get gease, trans fluid, degreaser, or just plain dirt on the clutch sometimes. This can cause a small ammount of slippage, and if you go WOT while this is still able to occur, you take the change of glazeing the friction material, then you have problems. Is it common? No. Is it because of the break in periods people perform on their clutches? Yes sir Yes Nod

ACT clutches made from organic friction material need break in periods. They are denoted in ACT's product catalog by a 00 or an SS. While the rest of their clutches have recommended break in periods of similar mileages. Though their website might not say it, call them and ask. I understand they do not make 6 puck clutches from organic friction material.

Maybe its not necessary, but it's not a risk I am willing to take.

Just my .02

yeah you're right... its better to play it on the safe side and just wait for break in
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Nacho's SRT 4    Nacho's SRT 4  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:51 pm

If you are serious about the nitrous, get a 75 shot, no bigger, no smaller. Our cars handle a 75 shot best. It's been tested and proven.

Wet shot of course.

If it's an 03 it will have a shrader valve. If its an 04 you might get lucky and have one by sheer luck. Some did in 04.

The 03 PCM's are missing a few pids as well.

BTW, if you are serious about tuning. I would love to talk tech. I have had about 10 custom tunes, and my current one is a MONSTER on the street.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

PostSubject: Re: Nacho's SRT 4    Nacho's SRT 4  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm

my car is an 2004 , and yeah it be cool to talk tech, you said you can't do Friday nights, hit me up when your free
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

PostSubject: Re: Nacho's SRT 4    Nacho's SRT 4  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:48 am

ronnie! (nacho) i got my eg waiting for u innocent
Back to top Go down
Suave_Chocolate
Power Shifting
Suave_Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Nacho's SRT 4    Nacho's SRT 4  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:53 am

noender wrote:
ronnie! (nacho) i got my eg waiting for u innocent

hahahah I knew I wasnt the only one who thought he looks like Ronnie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nacho's SRT 4    Nacho's SRT 4  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nacho's SRT 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Scene(cars, trucks, bikes, street, off-road) :: Member Projects-