Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  Empty
PostSubject: fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD    fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:58 am

For sale Steelies and hubcabs with tires for honda pics call for detail 100 tirea still good

Last edited by jdm95eg on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
infamous_e46
infamous_e46

fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD    fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:17 pm

what hubcaps ?
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD    fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:24 pm

I think i have the hubcaps in my signature i cant see cuz im in my cell or on my facebook look me up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but they are the si from 92-95
Back to top Go down
EK_TITO
Power Shifting
EK_TITO

PostSubject: Re: fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD    fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
infamous_e46
infamous_e46

PostSubject: Re: fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD    fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Ill take them bro what's the cheapest or trades ?

Pm me ur # or add me on msn messenger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD    fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Call me at 7605923661 william
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD    fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:31 am

ok tires still for sale never called or give a call 7604820602 i need to know thanks still for sale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD    fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fs steelies with tires and hubcaps SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Page 1 of 1