Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

FOR SALE!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nigg
nigg

FOR SALE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE!!!!   FOR SALE!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:10 pm

FOR SALE!!!!!...SCION TC RADIO $5 USED...FRONT LIP BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN USED I DONT KNOW WHAT IT FITS I ORDERED IT FROM EBAY FOR A SCION TC IT DIDNT FIT MY CAR $80...DOUBLE DIN INSTALLATION FRAME I DK $5....BOTTOM GRILLE FOR SCION TC THAT COMES WITH FOGS CENTER PIECE TOOK THAT SHIT OFF AND CUSTOM MADE MY OWN BRAND NEW ALSO $5...10' INCH SUBWOOFER AUDIOBAHN COMPETITION BOUGHT IT USED NEVER BEEN USED $60...HONDA CIVIC HEADLIGHTS $40...AND TURBO BOUGHT IT AS SHOWN NEVER INSTALLED COMES WITH AN INTERCOOLER WITH GREDDY PARTS I DK WHAT IT IS BOUGHT IT FOR $400 ASKING FOR $400... ANY QUESTIONS HIT ME UP...THIS STUFF JUST SITTING THERE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nigg
nigg

FOR SALE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CONTINUES FROM THE OTHER POST   FOR SALE!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

FOR SALE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!!   FOR SALE!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 pm

hahaha you bought a twin turbo kit for your TC or what?!!! hahaha im just playing...good luck with your sale! someone will have to buy something from you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOR SALE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!!   FOR SALE!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE!!!!
Page 1 of 1