Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*RegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Share | 

Donations for the cause... please help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 pm

this goes out to all of us who love to have fun on friday nights, for us who like to race and mess around with our cars. last night, on what seemed like a typical friday night at the races something truly saddening happened... a fellow racer, a fellow brother at arms if you will experienced something we all fear. his beloved S2000 blew its differential Cry

and it was kinda my fault since i wanted to race him when he could have been with his girlfriend Face Palm

so...

if you could find it in your heart, please come to the IVSCENE MEET/picnic and pitch in $5-$10 for kenny. and if you cant make it to the meet then whenever you get a chance

REMEMBER, this could happen to any of us. so lets get Kenny and his S2K back on the road ASAP!
Back to top Go down
s2kenny
s2kenny

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

thanks Nixon haha, and once again BIG thanks to the guys who helped get my ride pulled to a safe spot last night/this morning... and thanks to the people who wanted to stay but had to get home because it was getting really late/early, I truly understand haha Smile

long story short, *its my daily driver* I've recently been having problems with my throwout/release bearing, ... and last night after a good run... I had problems getting in gear. Last night I tried over-revving/double clutching the transmission, since it wouldn't even go into 1st gear. This process worked but........... when the tires grabbed, my LSD/differential cracked. A common problem with the stock LSD 1way S2000 differential Face Palm

I knew the risk, but I still took it.... I guess its something us car enthusiasts do sometimes, for the love of what we do... The good thing is that nobody got hurt, and well... it brought some of us closer haha

still super bummed out that my car is out of service, still cant believe it happened to me but in reality it can happen to anyone

and Nixon I dont blame you, I blame TOPO Chuckle just kidding TOPO
I take full responsibility for my actions... and I'm definitely gonna have to PAY for them Idiot

Once again big thanks to the IV-Scene Family and Friends
Back to top Go down
ChrisEvo9
ChrisEvo9

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm In daw u know it Smile good thing u got it to a safe spot! what yr is ur s2k? Kennny
Back to top Go down
ChrisEvo9
ChrisEvo9

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 pm

ey check this one out! fuk it! is it like this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisEvo9
ChrisEvo9

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:54 pm

or

or

Back to top Go down
s2kenny
s2kenny

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:07 pm

haha thanks Chris... my dad is already giving me crap, my story didn't work lol... he saw right through it... my ride is a 2003 AP1... I'm gonna try to hit up those guys on craigslist and throw a few offers at them and see if they're willing to take a few trades too... we'll see
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 pm

shit sorry to hear that bro good luck
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Dam that sucks, Ima hit up a homie to see if he has one or can get one. Your car is a AP1 right?

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Back to top Go down
ChrisEvo9
ChrisEvo9

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:46 pm

No problem ! damn figurate out? lol say hi to MR. T ! for me ashamed tell him we all were young once and did stupid shit ! lol 3gears or that at least it was not on a public road . lol Smile
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Hope you get it fix ASAP. without just a few Benjamins.

Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 pm

hope chubaka and his connections can get you a cheap priced diff...chubaka make it happen man! and i hope you get your ride fixed soon!

Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Dam i just talked to the guy and he wants a lot. He is asking 600 for a ap1 diff. Ill ask around some more to see wats up.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Back to top Go down
clean4dreg
clean4dreg

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:48 am

damn that sucks!! hope we can get some cash collected!
Back to top Go down
ChrisEvo9
ChrisEvo9

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm

At least on my links people want $500 for en ap1 or ap2 that's half price from a new + if few people cooperate and at least we get together have of $500 that going to help kenny a lot instead of paying. By himself a full price diff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the cause... please help   

Back to top Go down

Donations for the cause... please help
Page 1 of 1