Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.
 
Home*RegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Share | 
 

 4 sale two sumitomo tires 215/45zr17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sCiONiK760
Newbie
sCiONiK760

Posts : 44
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 29
Location : eL CeNtROo

PostSubject: 4 sale two sumitomo tires 215/45zr17   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 pm

i have these two tires for sale one has 75% tread and the other about 25% my alignment was all fucked up got new tires ill take 30 bucks obo for both let me know if interested i also have a autometer techometer with shit light ill take 60 obo (pics of this soon)


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Posts : 1355
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 4 sale two sumitomo tires 215/45zr17   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 am

Nice!!

GLWS!!

_________________
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
 
4 sale two sumitomo tires 215/45zr17
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The GBC Kanati Mongrel Tires!
» complete set Teryx sport wheels & stock tires...
» RZR seats and tires for sale
» Tires and Wheels for Sale (NEW)
» 08 Chevy 8 lug Rims and Tires for Sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Classifieds !! Absolutely NO COMMERCIAL SALES !!! :: Wheels/Tires-
Jump to: