Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Auto-X Event???

Go down 
+6
ARMAZECRETA
s2kenny
jdm95eg
Chubaka
RyaMoto
Uly
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uly
Admin
Uly

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:35 am

OK so i have a question for the IVS crew. Who would be down to take their cars to a mini auto-x event in Mexicali? I mean like taking your car and actually run your car(at your pace). I mean its ok if you go and watch but it would be a better outcome for us if more of us participate(let the people know we mean business) Most likely it would be on a weekend to accommodate every ones work schedule.

For those of you that dont know what an auto-x event is...read on:
Autocross is a form of motorsports that emphasizes safe competition and active participation. An autocross is a timed competition where drivers navigate one at a time through a temporary course marked by traffic cones, rather than racing on a track with multiple other cars, as in road racing or oval racing. Autocross tends to place more emphasis on car handling and driver skill than on sheer horsepower, and events typically have many classes which allow almost any vehicle, from economy sedans to purpose-built vehicles, to compete. Speeds are slower in absolute terms when compared to other forms of motorsports, usually not exceeding highway speeds, but the activity level (measured in discrete turns per minute) can be higher than even Formula One due to the large number of elements packed into each course. Autocross courses are typically 40 to 70 seconds in length, with speeds limited to 70mph for insurance purposes. In addition to being a national-level motorsport in its own right, autocrossing is a good way to learn skills that transfer to road racing, as drivers learn vehicle control and club ethics.
Autocross events are usually held in large paved areas like parking lots or airfields.

Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:24 am

Mexicali? hmmmm Ive never even thought about taking my car to mex

I wonder if the old wal-mart parking lot is a good auto X spot, I always see truck and bus drivers practicing there
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
Uly
Admin
Uly

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 am

Any event made in the U.S. is hard ass hell and VERY expensive!! We have tried to make something over here on this side but we always get screwed with the insurance. So unless you can fork out 1million for the holtville airstrip for insurance or like 10K for any other parking lot then we can gladly accept your cash and make the even over here! Ohh and dont forget that we have to pay for permits and some sort of medics. That money your not getting back....free money for them! hahaha

Soooo mex anyone?
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 am

I would be down to take my car if its ready or at least and go watch.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 am

ill go
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
s2kenny
s2kenny

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Timeattackahhh!!! I'm definitely gonna need new rear tires for this, but yeah I'd be down, I'd have to plan for this waaaaaay in advance
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 pm

I say we just find a nice touge-like road and go at our own pace there
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:40 pm

by when are you planning to form this uly es donde quieren que les audemos a limpiar well let me know ok
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:52 pm

I'm in !!
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 pm

me too just set up a date
Back to top Go down
EK_TITO
Power Shifting
EK_TITO

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:27 am

Sounds fun hehe
Back to top Go down
Karen.Snooks
Quick Shifting
Karen.Snooks

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:11 pm

aLwAyS dOwN....!!! GoTTa ShOw oFF YoUr SkiiLLs Smile SoUnDs LiiKe FuN!!!
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:30 pm

ok so me and armazecreta will try to find out what has to happen and try to set something up....hopefully theres a good turn out if we do make something happen!
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:49 pm

that ill be nice ill help if you guys need any help
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:51 pm

were you guys able to find something? 3gears
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:11 pm

noender wrote:
were you guys able to find something? 3gears
Still working on it...but who knows it might just happen here in the U.S.A.! hahaha
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:44 pm

jesus
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 pm

They have autocross events it coachella.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:22 am

They have them at qualcome stadium in SD too but localy would be better
Back to top Go down
s2kenny
s2kenny

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Yeah something local here in the valley area would be legit, and it would bring people from Mex, Yuma and other nearby areas like Coachella. Especially since, if we were to get something like that started, we would need lots of that support to probably keep it going...
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Support shouldn't be a problem. Our only problem is $
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Wanna do this legit... lets start a found raiser!! we need a min 1,500dlls per year to buy the motor spots event insurance. With insurance we can rent or file a petition to use a open parking lot /(abandon Airport). and make our own private and public event.

Some weekend car wash and sponsorship from local commerce shouldn't be a problem to get the money.

We want to race legally.!!
Back to top Go down
s2kenny
s2kenny

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:02 pm

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
Wanna do this legit... lets start a found raiser!! we need a min 1,500dlls per year to buy the motor spots event insurance. With insurance we can rent or file a petition to use a open parking lot /(abandon Airport). and make our own private and public event.

Some weekend car wash and sponsorship from local commerce shouldn't be a problem to get the money.

We want to race legally.!!

respect respect respect respect

Back to top Go down
fourdoorbanger
Granny Shifting
fourdoorbanger

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Vote For Pedro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auto-X Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto-X Event???   Auto-X Event??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto-X Event???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next