Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

AutoBahn Calexico

Go down 
+4
Uly
jdm95eg
ARMAZECRETA
djdunkel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
djdunkel

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 am

I was crossing the border this morning and I saw some publicity about a new auto parts store in Calexico called auto bahn. Anyone seen it? visited ? bought from them? Im thinking about checking it out. What do they sell?
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:13 am

yep I saw it.. it ad.. turbo kits y todo el pedo..
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:22 pm

yup ya tiene rato since 2006-07 someshit like that is a mechanic shop i use to deliver parts for them when i was at pep boys dont recomended to expensive and they are specialize in mercedez,bmw,volvo, and all those kind of cars but yeah dude expensive they charge a guy 12500 for a swap on a porche engine plus tax and like 6500 on a turbo for that car but fuck that that shit is expensive
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Uly
Admin
Uly

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:59 pm

well in general anything for a european car is expensive....even to fix thngs cuz they always have special tools you need......for example the lg nuts dont exist on those cars....they have lug bolts....so you screw in the bolt instead of just putting the lug on it so when you take the tire off all you see is a flat piece of metal with holes where the bolts go in.......so anything euro is expensive! and the autobahn shop is a pretty well know shop in san diego for euro cars...they do the works on any euro shop and not just simple turbo kits and engine swaps but to custom shit too....well thats over in SD where i used to see the sickes golfs/jettas at!
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 pm

yup its true but the fucker here in clx is the owner i guess he has something with the guys in sd but anyways and those lug bolts yup you can find them in pep boys cuz they do have them for like 2.79 and the vw has them too some of them but still dont like the guy and he supposobly puts the oil that the dealer requieres on the cars but he dosent like i said he just has the company name but not what it requieres i use to deliver but they suck
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:47 pm

hahaha yeah a shop like the one in sd wouldnt make it down here......theres not a lot of ppl with big bucks here....
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:49 pm

yup but well anyways ive seen the ad in mex if you want to take your mercedez,bmw,volvo,vw,anyeuropean car for an oil chaged that cost 130 bucks go there jaja
Back to top Go down
m3boost
m3boost

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 am

I charge way cheaper...and I've done all the work on mine including the swap and turbo installations..I haven't done turbos for anyone else..but as far as service, I'll do it and been doing for a while..
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 pm

that shop is the best shop in calexico they do tunning and everything not just for euro cars. the owner is a cool guy they have work on my cars i dont care if they charge alot if they do they a good job is fine with me

remenber u get what u paid for
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:07 pm

m3boost wrote:
I charge way cheaper...and I've done all the work on mine including the swap and turbo installations..I haven't done turbos for anyone else..but as far as service, I'll do it and been doing for a while..

thats a big turbo what u got there sick

did u beat art already?
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm

still to much money here in the valley is too damn expensive we dont have good pay here or jobs
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 am

jdm95eg wrote:
still to much money here in the valley is too damn expensive we dont have good pay here or jobs
Especially now!
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:11 am

yup especially now
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Ahh Como lloran.. !! Igual no ballan acomprar che vatos chillones.. party3
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:48 am

ahi armando pero no te enojes its just our opinion que no para eso estan los threads jaj a
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:04 am

Don't take me wrong.. Is not in capital case.. read me in a relaxed funny Joy full tone. I'm always in Hakuna matata mode.

Viscosos pero SAbrosos!! jajaj

Back to topic.. here is what the directory list auto bahn.
Autobahn Automotive Group

* (760) 768-1742

260 Avenida Campillo, #B, Calexico, CA 92231 Cross Streets: Between Martin Luther King Ave and Rockwood Ave

We Accept Most Extended And Factory Warranties, Porsche, Mini, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, High Performance Software & Parts, Foreign & Domestic, Factory Required Maintenance, European Dealer Alternative, Bmw, Audi
Brands: Diagnostics Major & Minor Repairs, All Makes & Models, Accessories For All Vehicles
Other Contact Info: Fax: (760) 768-4675

This a shop for luxury/European cars. and I rather got with this guys than driving to SD to service my Audi. and If I had a BMW I would take it to M3boost Performance shop.. jajaja

Forum your doing KILA!! YEAH!! dance
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am

hakuna maltrata jaja
Back to top Go down
Debo
Debo

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 pm

In MY opinion, I think autobahn SUCKS! I don't like that shop at all, if you notice, they've had some of the same cars there for MONTHS!!! The owner seems real shady, he makes up lies and false promises and they charge like if there were a god damn BMW dealer or like a shop that already has an established reputation as a well known euro shop, and they are not. I've had several friends who have taken their EURO cars there and they charge up the ass for stupid stuff and they never have the car ready in time, they say a certain date but then give u a million excuses for why it isn't ready and keep you like that for weeks at times and a lot of times you end up having to go back because they don't fix it right the first time or other stuff stops mysteriously working on the car. I honestly think they are crooked with the general public, and those who back them up or in other words think there good are usually people who are friends with the owner or know him or someone who works at the shop real well.

I can vouch for M3Boost, I've known about him for years since back in the Donut shop on 4th ST days, and he's been working on BMW's for years. If I had a Beamer and I didn't wanna go outta the Valley, he is someone I would trust to either help fix my car or at least lead me in the right direction of where I could take it. His beamers are amazing and he built them from the ground up.

just my .2 cents =)
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:00 pm

its true debo thats what i said before i dont like that guy either he acts like if he has the bomb ass shop eveytime he bought shit on pepboys for his shop but oh well dont like that foo or the shop period
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 pm

hahahaha i was saying that the autobahn shops in SD is real bad ass but i dont know anything about this calexico shop.......but all in all the verdict is that this autobahn shop is nothing but bulls**t! hahaha
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 pm

jaja true uly
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:21 am

Debo wrote:
In MY opinion, I think autobahn SUCKS! I don't like that shop at all, if you notice, they've had some of the same cars there for MONTHS!!! The owner seems real shady, he makes up lies and false promises and they charge like if there were a god damn BMW dealer or like a shop that already has an established reputation as a well known euro shop, and they are not. I've had several friends who have taken their EURO cars there and they charge up the ass for stupid stuff and they never have the car ready in time, they say a certain date but then give u a million excuses for why it isn't ready and keep you like that for weeks at times and a lot of times you end up having to go back because they don't fix it right the first time or other stuff stops mysteriously working on the car. I honestly think they are crooked with the general public, and those who back them up or in other words think there good are usually people who are friends with the owner or know him or someone who works at the shop real well.

I can vouch for M3Boost, I've known about him for years since back in the Donut shop on 4th ST days, and he's been working on BMW's for years. If I had a Beamer and I didn't wanna go outta the Valley, he is someone I would trust to either help fix my car or at least lead me in the right direction of where I could take it. His beamers are amazing and he built them from the ground up.

just my .2 cents =)

todo eso paso cuando agarro un socio. cuando el estaba solo todo estaba bien yo lleve mis dos srt ayi y me celica y me dijo en dos horas esta y en dos horas estuba y asta en pagos medejaba las cosas

horita ya corrio a todos y esta solo otraves

si vas a un taller estan todos los carros por k nadie paga lol

Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 am

but thats true he talk alot a shit lol

hay muchas diske performance shop y valen erga lol ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:49 am

I hate shaddy people specially mentirosos jdmslash Autobah calexico at your own risk.

.. M3boost FTW.. kneel Suckers
Back to top Go down
chuy_ej8
chuy_ej8

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm

todo eso paso cuando agarro un socio. cuando el estaba solo todo estaba bien yo lleve mis dos srt ayi y me celica y me dijo en dos horas esta y en dos horas estuba y asta en pagos medejaba las cosas

horita ya corrio a todos y esta solo otraves

si vas a un taller estan todos los carros por k nadie paga lol

[/quote]

muy muy cierto..mi jefe tiene un taller aki en El centro y no mames..la raza sale con cada mamada y no pagan..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AutoBahn Calexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoBahn Calexico   AutoBahn Calexico I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AutoBahn Calexico
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next