Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***

Go down 
+4
Uly
mauroe
jdm95eg
biggiez33
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
biggiez33
Power Shifting
biggiez33

***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** Empty
PostSubject: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 am

Hey ke onda con la gente ya nadie esta haciendo post ni nada....tambien los viernes se esta poniendo mas solo el in n out ke onda pues gente...tenemos ke hacer este foro que creska mas hay ke echarle ganas....
Back to top Go down
http://my350z.com
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:05 pm

YUP THATS THE SAME THING I SAID AGAN POST ALGO INTERESTING DE LO QUE SEA Y TAMBIEN LA NEW WEBSITE NI SE HA ABIERTO WE NEED TO DO ANOTHER MEET AVER QUE SALE DE AHI I WAS THINKING WE SHOULD GET SOME DECAL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT PERO CON EL NEW WEBSITE NAME INCLUDINT THE SHIRTS PERO PUES NO SE HA OIDO NADA DE LA NEW WEBSITE PUES LOS FRIDAY YO NO VOY CUZ MY CAR DOSENT HAVE PLATES TILL NEXT WEEK PERO PUES WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
mauroe
Granny Shifting
mauroe

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Confused
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:52 pm

i agree with both of these guys up top! i mean i havent gone to inNout either for 2 weeks but ill be back once my shit is up and running again....i need to do some stuff to it. but inNout is dying out because first off its too damn cold right about now....but once ppl get used to the cold in a couple weeks it will get better or back to normal.....but ppl are not going cuz ppl expect inNout to be like the donut shop back in the days....but its never gona be the same as it was before cuz the shit is hotter now with the cops and no one wants to travel a little distants to go race. Its like if everyone expects to race like 2 blocks down or if possible on the same street(its impossible ppl...travel some distants and theirs some good spots)........and as for the forum i have no idk why its dying out...maybe its like any big store...its big in the beginning but then it just dies out....ppl are loosing interest on this site cuz theres noting to keep them coming back...ppl need to start posting good stuff like deals on parts or something like that...that way pl keep checking back on the site just to see if theres new deals......and the whole shirt thing is gona be big but then die out after ppl get their shirts....so im iffy about the whole shirt thing....its a good step forward but first would have to be the domain name then we can take it from there............i know i wrote a lot but im just putting in my 2 cents!
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:31 am

Hi forum!

The main purpose for building this free web site is to help keep our Local motorsports racing and the spirit of competition alive among racers. Times have changed and due to our present economy struggles and the growth of laws that threatens to stop OUR SPORTS, makes it difficult for the past, current and newer generation of racers to become active. This website was build for you and our passion for motorsports racing. But we at ivscene can only do so much. We find it point less to invest in a domain name (at the moment) if the people don't participate. People have to participate and become active. Is up to the people to bring the scene back and make it better. We are here NOT to entertain, we are here to organize, unite and make Motorsport racing Stronger.

We will try our best to keep this site up and running.
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 am

In my opinion Noender and I have put a very easy and complete site..

We invest a shitload of time optimizing and reinventing this concept so people can use it and use it not for entertainment but as a communication and organization tool.

Our valley has a gigantic potential and is very sad to see just a small few keeping this alive.. May those few Be an inspiration for all of us..

The site will remain with the same web address and domain.. until the scene becomes more mature and promising.

We encourage people to participate. to get off their butt and document, experiment, post and participate to become involved in motorsports racing and stop posing and step up with a spirit of competition.

Forum STep UP!!

Last edited by ARMAZECRETA on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
biggiez33
Power Shifting
biggiez33

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 am

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
In my opinion Noender and I have put a very easy and complete site..

We invest a shitload of time optimizing and reinventing this concept so people can use it and use it not for entertainment but as a communication and organization tool.

Our valley has a gigantic potential and is very sad to see just a small few keeping this alive.. May those few Be an inspiration for all of us..

The site will remain with the same web address and domain.. until the scene becomes more mature and promising.

We encourage people to participate. to get off their butt and document, experiment, post and participate to become involved in motorsports racing and stop posing and step up with a spirit of competition.

Forum STep UP!!

I feel you armazecreta and Noender.....come on people STEP YO' GAME UP
Back to top Go down
http://my350z.com
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 am

Uly wrote:
i agree with both of these guys up top! i mean i havent gone to inNout either for 2 weeks but ill be back once my shit is up and running again....i need to do some stuff to it. but inNout is dying out because first off its too damn cold right about now....but once ppl get used to the cold in a couple weeks it will get better or back to normal.....but ppl are not going cuz ppl expect inNout to be like the donut shop back in the days....but its never gona be the same as it was before cuz the shit is hotter now with the cops and no one wants to travel a little distants to go race. Its like if everyone expects to race like 2 blocks down or if possible on the same street(its impossible ppl...travel some distants and theirs some good spots)........and as for the forum i have no idk why its dying out...maybe its like any big store...its big in the beginning but then it just dies out....ppl are loosing interest on this site cuz theres noting to keep them coming back...ppl need to start posting good stuff like deals on parts or something like that...that way pl keep checking back on the site just to see if theres new deals......and the whole shirt thing is gona be big but then die out after ppl get their shirts....so im iffy about the whole shirt thing....its a good step forward but first would have to be the domain name then we can take it from there............i know i wrote a lot but im just putting in my 2 cents!

I AGREE WITH YOU ULY PERO LO DE LAS SHIRTS SI NO HAY DOMAIN NAME NO SHIRTS I THINK EVERYBODY IS WAITING FOR THE NEW SITE PORESO FUE EL MEET PARA CONOSER Y HABLAR DEL NEW DOMAIN PERO SI ESPERAMOS MAS DE CUANTA GENTE SE JUNTE Y RACES PUES EL SITE SE VA A PERDER INTERES SI DE POR SI AHORITA NO HAY NADIE WAIT A COUPLE A WEEKS Y NO VA A VER NADIE NOMAS FIJENSE QUIEN ES EL QUE PONE INTERES YOU GUYS CAN WATCH FOR YOUR SELFS MIREN LOS MEMBERS Y FIJENSE QUIENES SON LOS QUE MAS HACEN POST ESOS SON LAS PERSONAS QUE ESTAMOS ENTUSIASMADOS EN MOTORSPORTS I THINK WE SHOULD GET THE NEW DOMAIN AND GET THE SHIRTS Y VAN A VER QUE ESTO SE VA A LEVANTAR MAS DE CUANDO SE EMPESO DE AHI SIGUEN DECALS FOR OUR VEICHLES EL QUE QUIERE YOU KNOW I TODOS IGUALES I GENTE VA A QUERER PARTICIPAR WE NEED MORE MEETS TO KEEP THIS SITE OR HOPEFULLY THE NEW DOMAIN GOING IN MY POINT OF VIEW WE NEED THE NEW DOMAIN

NEW DOMAIN = SHIRTS= MORE MEETS OR CAR SHOWS= A DOMAIN DECAL=MORE PEOPLE= ETC

GET IT LETS NOT MAKE THIS WEBSITE JUST A WASTE OF TIME WE NEED THE NEW DOMAIN
Back to top Go down
djdunkel

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 am

I had no idea you guys met @ in n out. Is this every Friday? Calexico or El Centro? ill try to drop by either this Friday or next. Smile
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:40 pm

every friday in el centro
Back to top Go down
djdunkel

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:32 pm

@ what time?
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 pm

starts at 10pm till anytime
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 pm

PUES HERE WE GO AGAIN THIS SITE IS GETTING SO BORING NOMAS HACEN POST CUANDO ALGUIEN NUEVO LLEGA PERO PUES I HAVENT POST THAT MUCH CUZ I DONT SEE THE POINT OF IT THATS MUCH CUZ NOBODY COOPERATES AS YOU CAN SEE IM THE ONE WITH MOST POST BUT IT DOSENT MEAN ANYTHING JUST THAT IM TRYING TO KEEP THIS WEBSITE OPEN PERO SI NADIE COPERA PUES WHY TRY TO KEEP IT OPEN WE ARE COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE POSTING AS IN BIGGIE, ARMA, ULY ,MYSELF AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE SORRY IF I FORGOT NAMES BUT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING OR DONT DO THE DOMAIN AT ALL IF NOBODY IS INTERESTED
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 pm

True its been dead lately around here, I get on almost everyday and its been slow, maybe its cuz of the holidays.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:54 pm

probably but its been like this more than a month but theres a lot of people signing in and out but no posting just videos and pics that dosent help us on anything yeah we get a laugh but is in this site to help us out on our cars and stuff but well just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 pm

jdm95eg wrote:
probably but its been like this more than a month but theres a lot of people signing in and out but no posting just videos and pics that dosent help us on anything yeah we get a laugh but is in this site to help us out on our cars and stuff but well just my 2 cents

I agree with you that, gonna have to start postin more haha. People need to stop being shy and post up more.
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:44 am

yup come on we are like 100+ members and more thanhave dont even have one post or intro
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:12 am

sick sick1 party3
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:25 pm

la neta dude ive been checking this website racicali.com muchos la conosen porque tienen sus profiles ahi but anyways y not even five min y hicieron post un chingo de raza y aqui every 5 months como dies guelles hacen post no mames lets get that website as an idea carnales cuz this shit everyday is going lower and lower
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 pm

hahaha jdm the truth is that we cant compare our population of racers with mexicalis.....we have a total of probably 40 racers while they have double that even triple....so of course we have to wait 3 months for a reply while they wait 5min........if we decide to make a website its going to be the same thing as it is right now....having a webname doesnt mean more ppl are going to start posting.......ppl will post or reply when they want to....the problem we have is that we dont have a lot of ppl that are really into the racing scene......we have a lot of ppl that love to go racing but they never participate in any...they just like watching.....there are only a hand full of ppl that really race here in the valley.......we have two racers scene....one are the ppl that love the carshow side of this and prefer to make their cars looks nice and two are the ppl that dont care how their cars look as long as they are fast and unfortunately we have more of the carshow guys that the racing guys.......but thats just my 2 cents......
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm

for the admin in here, heres a good idea if your toolset on this forum lets you......why not when you join this forum instead of being able to view everything why not when you join in order for you to view or post you have to post yourself in the introduce yourself thread......that way awebo they have to introduce themselves....yeah? or nah? cuz i see a lot of new members and no introduction......and i dont like ppl just snooping in and keeping an eye on us....(unwanted eyes) that way if they dont introduce they dont see shit! and if they post some bulls**t introduction thread to get around this then DELETE or ban them .......................hope to see this in action!
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

yup but if you can see people from here has profiles over in that site the think is the admin has to put the word out in that particular city and to get people i try doing it but if the admin or anybody else helps why aste my time is actually boring here everytime i log in but i just do it to participate but im spending my time more in that cite but oh well is all up to the admin dept but oh well i just think they should erase everybody under certain post or not participating even though they are friends fuck it they are not participating
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 pm

hahahahaha i see what you mean man......your saying that administration should get out and do stuff.......well i know for a fact armando is trying to get ppl to do stuff and spreading the word and even trying to do new things but ppl are not wanting any of it......and im not talking crap or mean any disrespect but i havent seen noender post anything up in the longest and i havent seen him at inNout either.......but the i think administration is trying but just no luck on his part...
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 pm

yeah i understand but armando should get a couple of people join the admin acct to help him out when ever he cant hopefully we can get this site back to how it started put new post exiting stuff not videos or pics but like DIY stuff it dosent matter if you did or not just uploading stuff from youtube so people can know and stuff you know i havent done it cuz i dont know how to upload a vid and shit but thats true i think armando should get new people that are up to the challenge to run admin/moderator acct and help him out. liek for example i saw on racicali.com they have like 5 members on admin and like another 5 on moderators and all of them are posting but its just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 pm

yeah i understand but you cant get anything out of things if you dont put anything in.....right? so if no one puts anything into this forum then how do ppl expect for it to provide anything???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***   ***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***QUE ESTA PASANDO RAZA***
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next