Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?

Go down 
+16
EK_TITO
ChrisEvo9
s2kenny
chuy_ej8
SIR96COUPE
jdm95eg
mauroe
FLASH
pancho_srt4
piish0*
Spoon
Nixon
smoky
ARMAZECRETA
Uly
nachosrt
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? Empty
PostSubject: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 am

Hey guys i thought it would be nice to have a sort of organized racing thread for our racing. In my opinion this forum is getting a little slow (boring in other words), this ill make it a bit interesting ,just try not to cause any bad drama,

Not the track in Mexicali-
out local tracks- IV

Here anyone can call out anybody they want.

just decide what Track day both racers wanna do it on

either from a dig or roll

yes
[b]TRY TO CALL OUT THOSE WHO YOU THINK ARE GOOD COMPETITION FOR YOU,
1)pluses -
- you can go prepared
-decide before hand where to race (need this a lot )
no
example not what to do, hey i have a 400 hp STI wanna race - calls out a rsx-s with intake and exhaust. (not to offend any rsx owners)

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! pls do not do that

1.VS
2.VS

Last edited by nachosrt on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:52 am

im down to race anyone who's (hp ranges from 1hp-400hp mas o menos ) - i have a neon srt 4 stock turbo with bolt-ons
for now i only race from a roll
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:20 pm

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
Armazecreta vs D.M S13.
Thats been done!! and we all saw that outcome Yes Nod
but im down to see it again.... Naughty
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:25 pm

smoky wrote:
This is pretty stupid..just saying
Spit out ROTLOL ROTFLMAO ROTLOL ROTFLMAO ROTLOL
I just found that funny.....

SAY NO TO STREET RACING! KEEP IT ON THE TRACK!
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:36 pm

All races will be held at the Local track.
Back to top Go down
nachosrt
Granny Shifting
nachosrt

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 pm

smoky wrote:
This is pretty stupid..just saying

we do need to get organize on where to race, this is the main reason for this ,-i don't know if you have raced before, but most of the time no one knows where to go
Back to top Go down
smoky

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:00 am

Haha my apoligies guys..I didn't see the part where it said "(local track)" just read Friday nights so I assumed u guys meant like after/during in n out lol..my bad..well glad u guys are keeping it on the tracks
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 am

I'm open to any other ka24de 240sx... Or any Civic Sohc Vtec. That's as much my car can handle. jajaja

Armazecreta Vs Tito black civic with red wheel..

Note. see the R.I.P EK That car slayed me Before passing away.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 am

istill need to race jesse in the 350Z and uly. need from a roll with uly though Wink
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 am

Nixon wrote:
istill need to race jesse in the 350Z and uly. need from a roll with uly though Wink

No go on that one daniel! AWD are meant for launching and grip so a roll is pintless unless we are in a time attack or a circuit track. hahaha
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 am

uly awd is shadowed by a big bog... so from a dig..
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:11 am

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
uly awd is shadowed by a big bog... so from a dig..
Well you got a point but only if the launch is no good.
Back to top Go down
Spoon
Spoon

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:06 pm

nachosrt wrote:
Hey guys i thought it would be nice to have a sort of organized racing thread for Track day races. In my opinion this forum is getting a little slow (boring in other words), this ill make it a bit interesting ,just try not to cause any bad drama,

Here anyone can call out anybody they want.

just decide what Track day both racers wanna do it on

either from a dig or roll

yes
[b]TRY TO CALL OUT THOSE WHO YOU THINK ARE GOOD COMPETITION FOR YOU,
1)pluses -
- you can go prepared
-decide before hand where to race (need this a lot )
no
example not what to do, hey i have a 400 hp STI wanna race - calls out a rsx-s with intake and exhaust. (not to offend any rsx owners)

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! pls do not do that

1.VS
2.VS

- I want a drag race, 1/8 mile (only 3 shifts).
- I think armazacreta will be good competitor for me, i wanna race with u armazacreta, waht you say?
- What u think if we race in the street Colon here in Mexicali?
- I have a SOHC 1.6
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Spoon wrote:

- I think armazacreta will be good competitor for me, i wanna race with u armazacreta, waht you say?
- I have a SOHC 1.6

Claro ke si carna con mucho gustol! agun jueves de pista. Te mandare un PM un dia antes ke te parese..?

Armazecreta Vs Spoon (pending.........
Back to top Go down
Spoon
Spoon

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:19 pm

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
Spoon wrote:

- I have a SOHC 1.6

Claro ke si carna con mucho gustol! agun jueves de pista. Te mandare un PM un dia antes ke te parese..?

Armazecreta Vs Spoon (pending.........

OK armazecreta ya stamos.
Animense a competir....
Back to top Go down
piish0*

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:39 am

im IN at the street, i hate the track, SUCKS !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:15 pm

piish0* wrote:

eso si 3 canbios como k no
Back to top Go down
FLASH
FLASH

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:41 am

piish0* wrote:

+1 the track is really slipery for people that dont have slicks! meaning %90 of us! and technically we do not have a track. because its located in mexicali which is international! too much gas to drive over there! then to make a long as line! street racin is for the streets!!! lol
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 am

Hey Forum! " The track" is anywhere you go racing as long as is safe and away from damaging private property or harming any one if something goes wrong. We need to enforce legal motor sports racing.. that is why we encourage people to keep it safe or and legal. cops

Back to top Go down
piish0*

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:20 am

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
Hey Forum! " The track" is anywhere you go racing as long as is safe and away from damaging private property or harming any one if something goes wrong. We need to enforce legal motor sports racing.. that is why we encourage people to keep it safe or and legal. cops

its safe, but n0t cool Sad ell0s mism0s tienen la culpa de ke la gente corra en la calle, xno tenerla en optimas condiciones

un carro con poco torque o pocos caballos PUES NO BATALA TANTO pero habland0 de carros yade 9 baj0s u 8's es l0 mas DIFICIL, FRUSTRANTE Y POCO DIVERTIDO manejar ahi tener ke arrancar casi muerto o soltarle p0rke te vas de lad0 no no no Cry

entiend0 tu punto armasecreta y yono estoy en contra de lo legal, pero en esa pista no se pueden dar tiros de verdad
Back to top Go down
mauroe
Granny Shifting
mauroe

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:09 pm

FLASH wrote:
street racin is for the streets!!! lol

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
mauroe
Granny Shifting
mauroe

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 pm

piish0* wrote:
ARMAZECRETA wrote:

its safe, but n0t cool Sad ell0s mism0s tienen la culpa de ke la gente corra en la calle, xno tenerla en optimas condiciones

un carro con poco torque o pocos caballos PUES NO BATALA TANTO pero habland0 de carros yade 9 baj0s u 8's es l0 mas DIFICIL, FRUSTRANTE Y POCO DIVERTIDO manejar ahi tener ke arrancar casi muerto o soltarle p0rke te vas de lad0 no no no Cry

entiend0 tu punto armasecreta y yono estoy en contra de lo legal, pero en esa pista no se pueden dar tiros de verdad

yep yep... im deacuerdo kon pishow...
le falta mucho a esta pista de mxli...
ultimamente le han dado "mantenimiento"
pero hasta el mismo dueƱo dijo... ke le hace
falta invertirle un wen cash!...
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:52 pm

ARMAZECRETA wrote:

+1
For the sake of this thread everything on here must be legal cuz keep in mind that street racing is not legal in any state or probably in any country.....i.e.: You wouldnt be talking about where ou were going to meet a drug dealer to score some crack innocent

And i personaly like the track cuz street racing is fun as hell but theres too much of a risk(well for me). I dont want to brag that i beat so and so and then finish the story with "i won but my car got inpounded" cuz as many ppl in here(including me) we dont have the 1k or more to get your beloved ride out and there goes all your hard earned cash.

And finally just keep this in mind......orden San Diego was once a county where they impounded and then you got your car back and because of ppl street racing so damn much, now they have the inpound and crush your car! and i dont want that law to come to this county cuz i just wanted to hit more than 3 gears while i race.
Back to top Go down
piish0*

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:00 am

jajjajaa ke buen0 ke es0 n0 pasa en mex. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
pancho_srt4

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:05 am

u got the info wrong not in sd it was in ontario lol nobody is pointing a gun 2 your head. every body knows that street racing is ilegal i pay 7k just to get my driver license back. but 3 shift is gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?   CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALL OUT THREAD. WHO WANTS TO RACE?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next